BSD Challenge

So, when are we going to get an AIX thread?

2 Likes

HP-UX when?

1 Like

While everyone is busy installing BSD, I’m going with OpenIndiana.

2 Likes

Looks actually usable, :-1:

actually wait, no

https://sortix.org/

2 Likes

Alright, you all have me very intrigued, so count me in. I’ll be using TrueOS for my daily computing as well as for my school needs whenever possible. Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Good luck to you too mr Linux

1 Like

Ooo. I see. People click on bookrvs BSD blog (in the table) and not mine. :frowning:

3 Likes

Nah, I’ve actually been keeping track of your thread. Dragonfly was my second choice because HAMMER2 looks very interesting. It just needs a bit of time to mature and work on optimization from the benchmarks I’ve seen.

2 Likes

the links work or what do you mean? :confused:

2 Likes

Lol. In the table it says that two people from this thread clicked on your BSD blog.

4 Likes

:angel:

2 Likes

only for TL3 and up

3 Likes

its weird i thought you and admindev would get more “views”, although gekkys thread is busy.

all in all:

BSD Section is taking off!

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I say, ol’ chap, quite right quite right. Cheerio on the morning, pip pip, but, and I say ol’ bean, I do say I inquired bespectacledly on your here thread quite some time ago, quite right quite right

2 Likes

People are learning they can work on a beautifully functioning operating system without a bloated, janky kernel and crippling OS :wink::wink::wink: /s/s/g/s

2 Likes

I just added the link to my thread in the OP here.

2 Likes

Are you talking about Windows or Linux or MacOS? :thinking:

3 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

Thought so.

3 Likes