Breaking Bad Analysis

This is an interesting take on the show, as most people see Walter White as the villain, or the guy who caused all the bad stuff to happen to the people around him.

I think it's Jesse that was the problem. Here is my delineation for it...

If it wasn't for Jesse, leading Hank to the RV, then Hank wouldn't have gotten that phone call, which lead him to believe it was Jesse manipulating him, which caused him to violently attack Jesse in his house. This lead to Hank losing his gun and a suspension.

Which is mostly why he was severely injured when he was attacked by the cousins, without his weapon.

Additionally, Walt had to bribe Jesse with the cooking job for Gus, to get him to drop the charges against his brother in law, Hank. This lead to Gail getting kicked out of the job, which lead to Jesse stealing the excess crystal from the job, to sell. He sold to an anonymous help group, which lead him to meeting Andrea, which led him to Brock's brother, who was selling for Gus on the street. Which obviously lead him to trying to kill those gang members, and Walt had to save him, which spiraled out the war against Gus. Which eventually ended in the death of Gail, which pronounced his name in the investigation as G.B.

Additionally, because Hank was never suspended from the DEA or injured, he never received those lab notes, and obviously he wouldn't because Gail didn't die. So the Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass in the master bathroom, would have been irrelevant to Hank.

Gus's production shutting down, eventually lead Mike to Jack's brother Todd, which is what caused the death of that kid under the train bridge. Since Hank didn't know about Gail, and Gus possibly still having the operation, Mike would've still been alive, and also Hank wouldn't have been able to drive a wedge between Jesse and Walt, due to him being ignorant of Walt, and Walt wouldn't have had to poison Brock, which is what ruined the relationship between Jesse and Walt.

It all stems from Jesse leading Hank to the RV. That one mistake, extrapolated out, caused the destruction of everything in the show.

Here's an interesting video about the symbolism behind the show.

... yea... sue me... I haven't seen it yet.