Bought the PHILIPS BDM4065UC/00 - Can return it until tuesday - Need some tests!

Sorry for the multiple posts but I'm still a forum noob.
My case is a Pc-Tu1000. Logan did a mobile editing rig in it once (though I like my build better :p)
I jammped a corsair water cooler into the front, and there's a GTX650TIBOOST in there somewhere.
I disregarded the rules about how many hard drives its supposed to have and I taped two together before mounting in the top so that the space for 1 (2.5") has two. I couldn't mount my SSD in the bottom because it starved the GPU for air and caused thermal throttling, so It is just kind of floating up above the CPU cooler. The mass of cables keeps it from flopping around, but its an SSD anyway so it will be fine. I can hit 4.5ghz on my 4670k easily, and 5ghz is sort of possible on two cores. Raw clockspeed is more important to me for things like 3d modelling in solidworks, and I didn't have the budget for an i7 back when I built this.

I like to think I'm the only person who has watercooled in this case, though that likely isn't the case.