Boot manager with Dual Boot Windows 10

Need help on an issue with dual boot windows 10.
I installed 2 copies of windows 10 on 2 seperate SDD with the intention one for work while other for games.
I initially thought windows will sort itself out when I’d installed the 2nd copy of windows on another HDD.

However there is no boot menu to pick which window boot, have to manually pick which SDD the bios boot if i want run another copy of windows.

Any suggestion? Or I cannot have 2 copies of windows 10 on the system?

Open up msconfig and check the boot tab. Do you see both installs there?

No, only 1 install.

When you installed the second install did you see the disk from the previous install? The only way it wouldn’t work is if it couldn’t see the other disk for some reason. Either way if you’re not seeing both installs in your boot tab there’s not much you can do now. Grub is an option but that might break with a windows update. Just going to have to get used to mashing that quick boot hotkey.

I just reinstalled the 2nd copy of windows, so I can do a quick reinstall for the 2nd copy.

I remmeber i did see the original windows during the 2nd windows, and avoided installing into the same drive.

Any suggestion on how to reinstall the 2nd copy windows without breaking the boot manager?

Do a custom install, format the disk entirely, create a new partition so that the drive only has one, install. It should update the MBR partition on the other drive and give you an option after the first reboot.