Book of the Month (BOM) For March/April: Asimov's Foundation book 1

Let me know. I can see if i can set up recording.
Also don't mind what time. Around the same as last is good i think

1 Like

@Eden, @Helium_3, @FIVEam, @Mark09301, @Goalkeeper, @dot404, @MFZuul,

Reminder that the discussion is this Saturday, the 15th. As for time, I'm thinking of 4:30 p.m EST but let me know if this conflicts with your schedule. I'm pretty flexible with time.

Didn't you want to send me notes, helium?

1 Like

Sorry, been busy, it's completely slipped my mind. I'll send it to you in an hour or so.

Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah, I am so fired. I haven't read it yet. Still want to be in on the discussion though.

1 Like

That's fine. You can always drop by for a listen.

1 Like

40 pages to go!!

2 Likes

If you don't mind spoilers, you're welcome to join in. The themes are broad enough. :smiley:

1 Like

I have family coming by, but I will try and drop by to say hi. :smiley:

1 Like

Found that time zone thing. Is this correct?

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=5,2643743,5368361&h=5&date=2017-4-15&sln=16.5-17.5

Yes it is. Does that work for you?

4.30 est, that's 9.30pm London? Works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works for me too

1 Like

Reminder that today is the Book of the Month Discussion, which starts approximately on 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. It will be at the Level1Techs discord for those who may not know and the voice channel is listed as 'Book of the Month'. I will drop by around 15 minutes early. Hope to see you guys then.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5ATAQKh

@Eden, will you or somebody else do the discussion record or is it not possible? We could do this discussion at a different time if everyone is more comfortable at that?

1 Like

I might not be able to make it to be around on time so i don't think ill be able to record.

I think anyone should be able to set up audacity to record it? so maybe someone can do that even if its edited/given to someone else later.

Also if you need moderation you can @ the moderator group there but i doubt you'll need it.

Thanks for the suggestion if a bad situation pops up.

You have the same name on discord?

Yes I do. Right now I'm installing Audacity and just looking at quick tutorials on this.

You should now be able to mute/deafen/move members in the voice channel. your normal permissions should be intact.

1 Like

@FIVEam @dot404 @Mark09301 its on

Ahh sorry, was deep in study mode. Next month!