Hey everyone, I decided to switch from a Mac to Linux, so recently I built a PC for web development. Everything is all well, but there’s this one issue that’s really annoying:
- Bluetooth will not work or be detected unless it’s booted on windows first.
- Once, it’s booted back to debian, Bluetooth works flawlessly on all devices except for bluetooth headphones/speakers
**What I’ve tried to resolve #1
- tweaked the bios (anything related to usb/network) non of it worked.
- installed the latest driver from intel
- tried troubleshooting guides i can find
non of the above helped, so I’m okay to live with booting to Windows then Debian.
Steps I do to resolve issue #2
Bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM3) connects as expected but only works as mono so, here’s what I do:
- restart bluetooth service with
sudo systemctl restart bluetooth
- connect the headphones again
- manually switch from
- run the test for changes to take effect
if i’m Iucky, it works flawless from there, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to go through the whole process.
Here is my Hardware Probe I’d appreciate any kind of help.
I really like Debian and would like to keep using it and support Linux by using it, I have lots of patience, but sometimes it gets really annoying but it’s too late to regret now help?