Blue Screen Errors in a Two-Month Old Build

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I couldn't find a section for technical assistance so I thought that this would be the most relevant.

My Specs:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy with one 230mm intake and one 140mm exhaust fan, both at max rpm while gaming

MB: Asus Z87-I Deluxe

CPU: 4770k @ 4.3ghz w/1.225volts (used the TPU setting on the board, adaptive voltage is on)

CPU Cooling: Xigmatek Dark Knight II Night Hawk Edition Heatsink w/ silverstone AP121 fan in pull configuration and IC Diamond 7 thermal paste

RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb @ 2133mhz

HDD: Western DIgital Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm

GPU: EVGA GTX 780 ACX (Can't remember the clock speed, but it's the baseline model, not overclocked), fan speed is around 60%

PSU: Corsair TX 750w V2 non-modular 80+ Bronze

Anyway, I built this PC about a month and a half ago now and I've had about 4 blue screen errors since then. The first two times I figured it was because there were too many objects plugged in to the same outlet (TV, DVD player, and about 7 game consoles plus the PC) and the PSU was not getting enough energy. I checked the temps and the CPU was at about 60 degrees Celsius, I was playing DMC at the time. Both crashes happened within about 5 minutes of each other. This was about 5 weeks ago Moved the PC to a different room, and no problems until about a week ago.

This time I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when it blue screened again. Nothing really was happening on screen, as I was just standing around at the time. Checked the temps within the chassis and everything felt fairly cool again though I noticed that the PSU was warm. Computer restarted and I continued playing with no issues.

Then it happened again today in the same game as last week. Computer blue screened for no apparent reason and the only thing that felt warm was the PSU. I turned the computer upside down (to get a look at the PSU fan) and booted up furmark to stress the system a bit and the fan spun up just fine. All other fans in the system are running perfectly as well.

The crash log from today is posted at the bottom I wasn't sure what I needed exactly since I don't know very much about this kind of thing, so I got it from the event viewer. If there is not enough information in that log, I can upload the MEMORY.dmp log file as well, but it's about 620MB.

The only thing I can think of that I might have done wrong is the thermal paste, since this is my first build and I hadn't done that before. I used the "pea method" but I'm not sure that I used the proper amount. I'm planning on re-installing the heatsink and cpu to make sure that there aren't any problems, but I don't have enough time to do it right now.

The crash log is below, any assistance that you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
Date: 9/29/2013 5:55:53 PM
Event ID: 1001
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: GAMING-PC
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffffa800a163028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x000000000100110a). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 092913-25615-01.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
<EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-09-30T00:55:53.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>24163</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>GAMING-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="param1">0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffffa800a163028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x000000000100110a)</Data>
<Data Name="param2">C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP</Data>
<Data Name="param3">092913-25615-01</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

I don't remember what it said on the BSOD, but I could check the temps with prime 95 and see if it crashes. Which driver in particular would be causing the issue?

I did notice that the first two times in DMC the game seemed to stutter and slow down before it blue screened, but I'm not sure if that happened the other two times.

*EDIT*

Just ran a blend test on Prime 95 for about an hour, no crashes. Max Temps were: Core 1 - 99°C, Core 2 - 98°C, Core 3 - 98°C, Core 4 - 92°C. Going to run Furmark for a bit as well since one user below thinks the GPU might be the issue.

*EDIT 2*

Furmark just got done with a 1 hour burn in test at 1080p w/o antialiasing, max temp was 75°C with the fan at 60-65% speed.

0x00000124

That could be the processor, do what the user above said. If it crashed ~30 minutes into that then there we go.

If it's not that, MOST BSOD's are driver/memory related so we'll start the process of ruling out things of that nature

Things to try:

• Remove Discrete GPU and run on 'Intel HD Graphics', if the problem persists, then it isn't the discrete GPU.
  • If it runs stable without the GPU, you may need to update your NVIDIA Drivers.
  • If you find out that it is the GPU, check the temps as it could be that the GPU is overheating. It could due to the heat sink not being placed correctly or bad thermal contact.
  • If none of the above troubleshoots work, it could be your power supply. If you have an old functioning Power supply, swap it in and see if it is stable. 

If these solutions fail, you can contact your CPU, GPU, Motherboard, and/or Power supply manufacturers and ask them for assistance.

upload the files from c:/windows/minidump

use dropbox or mega

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f23ubb0rv8lrock/7tI8G1p-_E

That's everything that was in the minidump folder.

xusb21.sys Wed Apr 8 09:28:44 2009 (49DCB49C)

XBox USB wireless controller [br] BSOD issues in Win7 with 2009 driver (found in mid-2012)

update the drivers for your xbawx controller. or get a non-console controller.

also, you're running august catalyst drivers. use the beta.

So it's the controller that's causing the issues? That's really weird because I've been using motioninjoy to emulate a Xbox 360 controller with a Dualshock 3 and as far as I know, it wasn't even plugged in the last two times. I'll try to update the driver though and see if that stops the crashes. I've been using motioninjoy on a different computer for at least a year now and I don't remember having any blue screens on that one, also using Windows 7.

About the Catalyst drivers, are you talking about AMD's Catalyst Control Center or is there another Catalyst driver that I don't know about? I'm using a Nvidia graphics card so I don't know why I would need AMD drivers.