Blog #2: Announcements and Upcoming Videos

I just want to thank everyone for supporting me and encouraging me for doing the videos I have been doing!

I will be starting weekly tech tips, which I will be naming that Skull Tek: Weekly Tech Tip of The Week. Basically what I'll be doing is various tips to help maintain computers, basic mods, what to do with old systems and other small things. I will start doing that starting 2013 after I get home from my vacation. I also plan on doing tutorials as well. One being a linux server with CentOS and Ubuntu Server Edition for a file server, once I master the needed commands in the CLI. Also how to build a computer (which I will use some of my old systems laying around for demo purposes)

The next couple of video reviews are under the planning stages right now, The next reviews will be the: NZXT Lexa S, Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard, Cyber Snipa Tracer Gaming Mouse Pad, Verbatim Pinstripe 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Team Inc. F108 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive. The onces I am focusing on is the Logitech G510 and the NZXT Lexa S Mid Tower Case for next week. I do plan on some extra detail that some reviewers usually skimp out on. I'll also do a display of every single hard drive in all the internal 3.5 inch drive bays during the review.

I will continue the build your own PC series as well. Once I get about 3 maybe 4 more gaming rigs done for this month, I will be doing media center pc's. As I mentioned on one of the videos I did. also might host a couple google hangouts later. I now do have a facebook page for my youtube channel, twitter and a google+. So go ahead and stalk me. LOL.

So far I haven't come up with random ideas. I am slowly starting to draw up some exterier designs. I don't work on those much either that often. Once I get the first one done, I will make a video on it.

End of Blog