Blackwidow

I miss my old ducky shine from back in the day so I had to get me a new mechanical keyboard and decided to switch it up a bit this time. It should be here tomorrow but I got the http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114012, anyone else using this keyboard or a Razer Blackwidow? Do you like it, hows it perform, and hold up? Also does it work well with other switches?

It won't compare.

Damnit scraps, now i'm sad.

I have the Blackwidow Ultimate and I love it!  It's better than any other mechanical keyboard I've tried, but unfortunately I've never tried a Ducky or Das

I have the Blackwidow (not an ultimate). Though I'm not much of a fan of Razer products that aren't mice, I do enjoy it quite a bit. I've had it for about half a year, no issues, and it has taken some abuse when I'd get frustrated and slam on it lol (not extremely hard but you know). My only gripe is the gloss finish around the keys. Gets tons of finger and palm prints all over it, but appearance is trivial.

It's sturdy, feels good, not as good as a Ducky, but I still like it.

Also, at first, when you go to hit Esc you might find yourself hitting M1 because it's the most top left button and you associate that with Esc. It was a slight annoyance at first, but I got used to it and now I can hit the Esc button without looking and not hitting M1.

My Filco has survived much gaming rage, as has my mouse.....I'm just waiting for my glass mousepad to turn out to be a bad idea.

I've had a pretty similar experience with it so far, no Ducky, but it's a decent product. I've actually been dealing with the M1 a lot and yeah... still getting the hang of it sometimes. I'd like to work on some more complicated macros Scraps and I have been talking about. Sorry for the short response, trying to get a few things finished before I have to head out.