Black netrual and green ek build

Thought those were soft tubes from cpu to gpu. Great fluid bend work (:slight_smile:)-b

Ditto.

well this case is 2 small so im complelty trashing the case my friends gonna buy it andim gonns pick up a lian li O11 case...

and im gonna swotch the petg to acrylic.

just waiting on getting the extream mobo

1 Like

Might be a good choice. JayzTwoCents says he has tons of cooling issues with it in full loop.

Link to video, not embedded.

i changed it to the lian li pc 011 but i do how ever thing jays a moron and theirs mods u can do to the top of the case for exaust. just MY 2 cents lol

1 Like

few tubes i wanna fix just no more acrylic leftā€¦ oh well better luck next month ill orser 4 more tubes nd fix them up

her finnished pretty much just gotta do some tyding up but thats her

3 Likes

The hardpipe I can appreciate, but why the RGB lighting? wouldnā€™t it make sense to pick green or a contrasting color that accentuates the water loop?

once i figured out asus aura its sll gonna be green with a teal light

managed to get a stable oc at 1.42 v ar 4ghz 1733 multi ckre 162 single threadded 3200ram speed

3 Likes

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/5354814
user mark

CPU Z

AMD says you shouldnā€™t go past 1.35 v. Just be careful with that, you can damage your cpu with that voltage.

EDIT: Iā€™m an idiot and should verify my information.

and ive read where its good to 1.45ā€¦ my 1700x came at stock 1.41vā€¦ so id love to know were u get ur facts from

I was reading it on a thread on /r/amd. Must have been a typo, most of the other info Iā€™ve found (just now) is saying up to 1.45v is safe for daily.

i just tried 1.45v and underfull load at 4ghzā€¦ it hit 86 degree spikesā€¦ ntyā€¦ now im slowly backing off my voltage to see the lostest i can go. so it was 1.432 now i have it stressing at 1.425

1 Like