Black Friday Sales // Cyber Monday (2018)

MSI Video Card Radeon RX Vega 56 Air Boost 8G OC

3 Likes
1 Like

check out my post thats for german shops, maybe shipping is not that much from GER

You can check out Ivacyā€™s VPN deals too. Right now, one of them is like USD 80 for 5 years. As always, make sure to read the policies, check out a couple of reviews or take it up to their support if you want to feel sure about going ahead with it or anything for that matter. Better safe.

Oh exactly! I couldnā€™t buy Original Destinyā€™s DLC because of that on PSN. So I had to sell that copy get it again through the US ID.

where did that ps4 deal go to? got lost somewhere.

Dellā€™s TB16 Thunderbolt Dock is on sale, $139 (this one is known good on Linux)

DEAD DEAL
Edited by: Muation666

2 Likes

Amazon refuses to list 2500uā€™s from low to high, and insists these 2200uā€™s to the mix

2 Likes

Browsing Amazon has always been a bit frustrating.

Orderd it might work better then the other one the wife ordered and might return that one

1 Like

Getting irritated as Iā€™m trying to maximize my toy moneys and these irritating behaviors rise up like that, for example, tab reloading and syncing to other tab for no fucking reason

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Iā€™m tempted to order it as well, but Iā€™m already hemorrhaging cash.

Dude, I donā€™t even know what to say about that. Might use camelcamelcamel?

Its worth it at the price for sure not gonna beat that price

1 Like

Iā€™d like to get one of them 2500u laptops, and atm most reasonable deal Iā€™m seeing is this HP Notebook 15 for 479ā‚¬, BUT it has only 4GB ram

Same with 8GB + HDD, 699ā‚¬
Dont care about that HDD, ill be just tempted to replace it

Thatā€™s why I shared it. I just donā€™t know if I really have a use for it. :confused:

lol

also up to $173 now

1 Like

Yeah, whatā€™s dell smoking?

That business customers dont give a fuck?

Also its a bit cheaper had the 240w one selected

1 Like

Fuck.

Yeah, thatā€™s probably true. I guess they just donā€™t care about enthusiasts.

Yeah, so thereā€™s the 240w and 180w one. 240w unit is more expensive, but for the XPS, you really donā€™t need more than 180w.