Black Friday Sales // Cyber Monday (2018)

None hdr that’s good is still to pricey

Found the UPS I want… just have to hope for a sweet sale like last year (was knocked down to 120):

1 Like

I would like one of those also… but only if it goes on sale

1 Like

Yeah… I’m kinda on the fence. I think in a couple of weeks when I know how much I’m in the hole for the quarter I may buy one. I’d really like to wait for a sale but considering the unit I am using is probably underpowered for what it is doing I kinda want to get something proper for the computer and monitor. I can move that one to my TV setup which is just the Google router, TV interface, TV and BluRay/sound sytem combo unit.

Damn, that 1700x is a steal.

What a world we live in. I’m seriously floored. $450 for 16 cores of pure sex, $130 for 8? It’s a no brainer now.

Sadly intel never goes on sale, amd is gonna creep hard on market share with having these deals all the time

1 Like

Honestly, that might make them react. If the market doesn’t respond properly to Intel sleeping, they’re going to keep sleeping.

1 Like

Canada sucks for prices. Just checked Amazon.ca and the 3d cat is $60.

1 Like

@mutation666 I knew there was more room for that vega64 to go down more, it seems like the red headed step child of gpus. Even at $340 I’m hard pressed to talk myself into it’s use case.

1080 performance for $340 is a steal

3 Likes

Back up now. This is not Black Friday deal though, I need a lot of these and check prices daily. Amazon.de’s been doing a very short (less than a day) price drop to 150,- or lower just about every month or even more often. If you need these, just keep looking every day and order immediately if it gets that low, because it’s always very short lived.

1 Like

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850w - $80 ($100-$20 MIR)

For those who live near a Microcenter, here’s a conundrum for you:

Ryzen 7 2700 for $229.99 with Wraith Spire
https://www.microcenter.com/product/505630/ryzen-7-2700-32ghz-8-core-am4-boxed-processor-with-wraith-spire-cooler

Ryzen 7 1700x for $129.99 but you have to buy a cooler
https://www.microcenter.com/product/485473/ryzen-7-1700x-34-ghz-8-core-am4-boxed-processor

Also they have a $30 discount if you buy a motherboard at the same time and they do competitive price matching if you can find a motherboard for cheaper elsewhere.

Almost want a 2nd one at these prices

2 Likes

Just purchased two of the 10TB Easystore USB 3.0 External HDD’s from Best Buy for $179.99 each. Normal price is $299.99 and these come with a crappy 32GB thumb drive too. Yay, lol.

1 Like