Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales

I have a build that MisteryAngel generously donated to me but they are a bit over my price range. I have several questions about CyberMonday and Black Friday that would help me lower the prices.

Build Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Nwc4 (I might get the FX-8350 with the M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Socket AM3+ 990FX ATX AMD Motherboard thanks to a bundle I found on microcenter. This would raise the price of my build by 50$)

Question 1. Would it be possible to lower these prices to 700$ if I go for the Cybermonday and Black Friday sales?

Question 2: Which of these websites participate in Cybermonday or Black Friday ; Newegg, Amazon, Microcenter, Tigerdirect, us.ncix.com, outletpc.com.

Question 3: How long do deals last and how long does it take for good sales to go out of stock?

Any answers or advice would be very helpful

Newegg does but always check amazon before buying as they often adjust there price to match neweggs sale.  Also check Microcenters website in the morning of black friday to see the sales.  The most important thing is to be ready to buy right away if you find a good deal and dont have a set parts list try to find the best deals.