Best windows 8 AM3+ motherboard

Hey, I am upgrading my PC to a 8350 and 1866 viper RAM. Which motherboard with an AM3+ socket and which is compatable with windows 8, is the best? I have a budget of $90 to spend. I'm mainly going to be gaming and occasionally editing the odd video.

anything with a uefi bios windows 8 REQUIRES a uefi bios from what i know.

You don't actually need a UEFI motherboard to run Windows 8. I run it just fine on several non-UEFI boards. Just look for a board with good reviews that matches your criteria.

Don't do it! It's a trap! Windows 8 is the worst choice I've ever made as far as technology goes... and this is coming from a guy who thought buying a Laptop with an i7 and onboard graphics was a good idea (talk about not understanding choke points much =P)

Seriously... Windows 8 has been slower for me... The drivers are horrible... The wifi drivers have basically broke my computer to connect to a network I have to reinstall the driver... Just all sorts of messes... Plus it hasn't prooven to be any faster then Windows7...

(All I can say is thank God for Ubuntu)

EDIT: Rereading this I realized I just made one of my most hated forms of comment... the not answering question instead just giving advice that you don't need... So yeah... I'm sorry for the lack of answer the rest of the guys have that covered... and I guess take my words with a grain of salt?

As to your question the best mobo you can get presently for around $90 is the ASRock 970 Extreme4 IMO. However if you plan on OCing I would recommend you spend $100 and get the Gigabyte 970A-UD3.

Thank you everyone for your replies, I was thinking about getting the MSI 970A G46, is that any good or will my money be going down the drain?

I've actually had pretty good experiences with windows hate. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone other than a power user. I haven't had a single problem with it. It installed all drivers right off the bat except drivers for my phone.

No the Msi 970A-GD46 is not realy a good board for the FX8350 cpu, those msi boards are very well known about theire weak VRM´s

Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 6+2 power phase

but if you look for a good cheap board, and you not gonne overclock that crazy.

Then Asus M5A97 R2.0  4+2 power phase <-- this is a good board for the FX8350 supports to 140W tdp cpu's and at that price range the only board that comes with 4+2 power phase.

Cheap 970 Asrock boards is no go. 4+1 power phase, if you do oc on it, it wil fail.

if you search a good mobo for less then 90 dollar then the Asus M5A97 R2.0 is a nice board to get!

Angel, you recommend the exact same board to everyone, it's extremely annoying.

And unlike what angel said, the 970A-UD3 is an EXCELLENT board for the 970 chipset series, in fact, it's hands down the asbolute best 970 board if you want to overclock, simply because of the power phase.

Other 970 boards that I like are the ASRock 970 Extreme4. I used this board prior to my current 990FXA-UD3, and I loved it. I simply had to upgrade due to needing a better power phase.

When it comes to the 8350, it needs to be overclocked to truly shine. And if you're going to try to overclock a 125watt processor on a 970 board, the GA-970A-UD3 is your ONLY GOOD choice, because anything else is going to fry sooner or later. The 8350 is a power sucker, and getting a decent overclock is going to push it well past 1.4 volts. Have fun frying it on your asus board because of the weak power phase.

And I can say that I own gigabyte boards, and that they do not overheat at all.