Best video card for 3 monitors in weird use case?

I'm working with my school broadcasting program and we are trying to spec out some PCs. We already have 4 Lenovo C30 workstations with Quadro 600s in each one, but 2 of the 4 workstations will have a weird use case. They'll be broadcast playout workstations (powered by CasparCG) and they'll need to drive 3 monitors.

• One for CasparCG video output (this means playing 1080p video with some minimal realtime rendering as well)
  • One for CasparCG control panel (just a point/click GUI, very low resources)
  • One for Blackmagic ATEM control program (also just point and click, VERY low resources)

What's the best way we can handle this? Any way we can SLI the Quadros with something to make it work? I was thinking about the 750Ti but I don't know if that's overkill, and I'd like to minimize waste since we are on a budget. I can spend more if necessary, but would like to spend as little as possible to accomplish the task.

So long as all you're doing is driving monitors, you should be able to just toss in another video card and use the two concurrently for driving their respective monitors. the Quadro can handle 2 monitors and whatever you throw in can manage the 3rd. There should be no need for bridging the cards.

Any video card to handle the monitor you hook up will work.
I mean, you could go with some fancy one-card solution, but you absolutly do not have to.