Best Steam Game for $25 USD or Lower

what a way to go

2 Likes

Have you played Transistor? This game is just gorgeous, and I loved the gameplay too.

Edit: just noticed @psycho_666 already mentioned it.

4 Likes

Still prefer Bastion though...
The battle in Transistor is too complex for my taste.
Bastion is fairly simplistic hack and slash, but it's more based on skill rather than numbers and is mainly there so we don't lister to a gorgeous audiobook...
Oh God, is there Bastion audiobook? I'll be so into that.

I enjoyed Transistor more, seems there's a game for everyone's taste xD
Also loved its art design and soundtrack.

That being said, Bastion's narrator did a magnificent job and it is also a noteworthy game.

1 Like

I've been playing nothing but Battleborn and Stardew Valley, and I'm pretty sure both can had for fairly cheap. Overcooked looks really good, if you have friends to play with.

Really wish they would port Dragon Quest Builders to PC. I think my kids and I would get a big kick out of that game.

ROCKET LEAGUE!!!!

Not really a new gem... but a fantastic game nonetheless. Pick it up if you don't have it already. I've put over 550 hours into it and it continues to be hella-fun.

2 Likes

FTL, Faster Than Light. 10 bucks, intense game, can't go wrong there.

Portal 1 and Starmade

I second witcher and mad max

Ftl, i sank a lot of time in in short bursts in it.

It's a combination of the music and gameplay that keeps you going. Similar to Civilization's, "Just, one, more, turn!" feel. Just, one, more, sector!

FTL, Trine 2, Creeper world 1-3

Indeed, you have nailed it!!
I have that "problem" with any good strat game.
Just one more try, or perhaps i should try this now..

My brother is a huge Star Trek fan and one of his favorite games was Bridge Commander. After he played FTL he said to me, "This is bridge commander without having to maneuver your ship." Always hoped someone, somewhere would apply the simplicity and game progression of FTL into Bridge Commander.

Some more, I'll try not to repost. Tbh everyone has said some great games

2k sale right now on steam

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/2kpublishersale2017/

^19.99

^19.99

1 Like

I'd suggest u check out cdkeys.com. That's where I get most of my Steam games on discount.

1 Like

Age of empires II HD
Stardew Valley
X3
Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate edition)

Terrorhedron: low poly 3D tower defense, single- and multiplayer (haven't tried multiplayer so far), for the price of a bottle of coke.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/299720/?

Got it on a steam sale for 47 cents, nice casual game, providing different difficulties, where the higher ones are quite a challenge sometimes.

all of them if you use kinguin dot com

warframe!

1 Like