Best of YouTube according to L1'ers

I definitely need more electronics education. Thanks for your assistance.

Finally got around to watching a majority of the videos on this channel and I’m hooked. Thanks again Kreestuh!

ALSO – King of Random reminds me of mythbusters but better

No problem! They deserve way more subs, they are fantastic.

Hey Everyone,
Many thanks to everyone who posted! Seriously I have only watched maybe 1/3 of these channels and didn’t know how much I was missing out. I don’t remember seeing Strange Loop so here you go.

~Sigala

1 Like

The Honest Trailers by Screen Junkies are some of the funniest videos on YT if you know the original movie/show. I guess this one today should hit home for a lot of people here. :smiley:

@wendell

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with any of the Retsupurae guys (slowbeef, Diabetus, TieTuesday, etc) for good, informative LPs. RedLetterMedia and Every Frame A Painting are good for movies, and Dinosaur Dracula is good for 80’s and 90’s nostalgia.

1 Like

Mix of guitar, music, and podcasts…

https://www.youtube.com/user/MondayMorningPodcast

1 Like

I really agree with your assessment of his work. He’s very patient and I can tell he put a lot of careful thought into his videos. I can learn a lot from this channel.

Stoned meadow ftw. Lots of great doom there. New wizard drops on hellaween and I’m stoked cuz it sounds bluesy. Chelsea wolfes newest album surprised me this year too.

Thanks for the suggestion it’s been in the back of my mind to watch some honest trailers.

Always looking for gnu learning in Linux! Thanks!

1 Like

He looks down to earth. Like the MACs, fills a hole in my gap of YT channels

1 Like
1 Like

My recommendations:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRnyVixe6NrRpqrU4aF6Vw

1 Like

History and Battles FTW! Thanks again.

I discovered Captain Joe a few weeks ago and his channel is well done. He is an airline pilot and discusses many topics relating to commercial aviation. The one I watched today was:
Q: Can a passenger land a plane?
A: Theoretically it’s possible, but no.

1 Like

Not bad!

Every time I take a flight I get so curious about the engineering / organization of it.

If you just wanna go for some mindless entertainment, try

these guys are hillarious, and are not shy of barfing on “tv” in one of their wierd but awfully entertaining “can it” challenges.
it is not tech related at all, but fuuuun, just good old fun.
and they got some wieeeeerd games, i mean wow ill have some of what you smoked when you came up with this idea games they do.
They’ve even had appearences with some really known tv shows, like jimmy fallon i believe.

2 Likes

This seems odd enough, Thanks for the suggestion.