Best Mobile Phones

Which mobile phone you were currently using?

Nokia, in particular, the 7 plus. Android One so it’s pure Android with zero bloat, also it’s running the latest verson of Android with current security patch.

huawei p10 plus with the microsoft launcher

samsung galaxy note 9, best phone ive ever had, and i actually do use the pen for taking notes in church lol

It’s a shame that Android One is more reliant on the manufacturer than Google for updates.

Updates for my Motorola X4 have been a bit sporadic.

Samsung note 3 and only because of the network lock on my note 2.

Can’t imagine needing anything more than what the note 2 can do still. But for the mobile network lock it still keeps up with everything else out there that I have seen and can still easily last more than a day.

I quite like my iPhone

2 Likes

Until lineage OS hits, I’m stuck on emui on a Huawei Mate SE.
I’d like to look into lineage OS, but the last time I installed a custom rom I ended up bricking 2 tablets.

I’m going wait for either a idiot proof guide, or until support is ready for Mate SE

I am using an iPhone 5s, I don’t like it but it is what i have. It is jailbroken, which si a must have for me only downside is some stability issues and i’m running an ancient OS release (9.3.3)
Hoping Librem 5 will be good, if it is then that will be the replacement

1 Like

Nokia 7.1 with Android One

I’m running a LG v20 with a 10800mah aftermarket battery and the SuperV20 rom.

It is the best phone that 1. Has a headphone jack, 2. Has a SD card slot, 3. Is bootloader unlockable, and 4. has a huge battery available.

Moto X4 retail version. Lagging a bit when it comes to security patches and OS updates but I quite like it

I have never owned an iPhone and I’m not a fan of Apple but after watching Lundukes latest video I’m starting to think an iPhone might not be such a dumb idea.

The iPhone SE looks interesting, not so big and a fair bit cheaper than the rest. I’m just a bit concerned about how many more years of support it’s going to get. My carrier is still offering then new on a cheap contract. £12.50 per month makes it quite afordable but I think you would still be paying for it after Apple cuts off support. That sounds a bit off to me.

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite - good spec for the price if you don’t mind the notch. My only complaint would be average audio quality via headphones (poor dynamic range, separation etc). Oh, also has Android One so gets most recent updates.

LG V30 here; bouncing between Niagara and Lean Launcher, Love everything about it. DAC/Amp is warm and clear, 9 hours on screen time, SnapDragon 835 - Adreno 540 - 4gb RAM. Games like a champ, apps load without delay. feels like itll last me for many years.

Ive tried stock android, and going back to my V30 doesnt phase me, I think the whole ‘stock android is the best experience’ is overhyped. I have a fantastic experience even with LGs skin, but its as enjoyable as any other that I’ve used.

I have a Nokia but I am not using it because it is too expensive to use, too slow and really not needed.

your title asks for the best mobile phone while you ask what phones people use which does not compute

I use a galaxy s7 edge but would prefer to use my dying nexus 6p

What “best” are you looking for?
camera?
battery?
screen to body ratio?
software support?

please interact with your thread OP and why did no one else respond to the title?

Nonsense, just post best phones

best phones

3 Likes