Best mmo moba mouse

i want to bu a mmo and moba mouse with allot of extra buttons side so it easier what the differences from brands logitech corsair and others which one are better as i mostly care for big hands my whole hands cover a large or medium long cell phone and i can easy play guitar with my fingers and i mostly care buttons as i use a 1990 mouse from alienware not sure does weight matter from mmo moba to fps as i still use it for that old mice and still play fine so any recommendations the mostly brands i keep hearing are corsair razer logitech so tell how does this mices feel and which one has less problems and how long do the live my 1990 mouse is still works as we are in the 2017?

I quite enjoy the Razer Naga.

Razer branded devices are pretty polarized. Either you love them or hate them. Myself, I love Razer products, and don’t really have any problems with them.

For logitech I found the g600. Not sure if theres something better than that in their product line, because I don’t personally use them or look into their products.