Best Loud Speaker Bar?

Anybody's opinion on what is the best loud speaker bar out their? I have a Pioneer Andrew Jones speaker bar for reference.

Why are you set on a bar?

Just for a tv. I occasionally play music though it on my fiio x3 and it sound's excellent.

If audio matters so much that you want to look a higher quality speaker bar, don't get a bar.
Go get some real tower speakers.

http://blarneystone.ca/

I think people speak quite loud there.

Trust me I would I would even set up a center and rear angled speaker's. But this is not my set up.

Two medium to large sized floor standing speakers is all you need.

You would but you don't? You aren't being very clear here.

I don't know if it the best but I have been looking at some sound bars recently, and one of the best ones that I saw was the Sony HT-GT1. Here is an Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Soundbar-Subwoofer-Enhancement-Bluetooth/dp/B00NBTDUQ8

Gosh no I don't need a bass cannon. And the speaker bar is made of plastic not wood. That would resonate like crazy when amped loud. And the I already have a good speaker bar with a tight sounding sub woofer. But I am asking for other options out their that are audiophile grande and not consumer grade.

Speaker bar that has a wood housing. does not to huge of a foot print to give great detail when amped. And I cannot find any other options than the one I have already.

All sounbars are (low-mid) consumer grade by definition, since they are offering a compromise to getting proper speakers.

Audiophile (enthusiast grade) would be proper speakers. Even mid to high consumer grade would also probably be speakers.

There could be something out there with 'quality construction', but like I said, they are a compromise solution.

Think you're missing a key point. It isn't OP's choice to go for a bar, which is why they're asking for help.

The Q Acousitcs Media 4 is rated quite well, and it's a similar price to the pioneer you mentioned in the original post, but I'm in the UK and it's not on Amazon US, so I can't find a seller.

Wow that look's like a great recommendation.