Best Level1News show so far? (VOTE is over, the last show is the one thanks all)

Dear all,

Enjoying Wendells work (and Krista and Ryan) i was wondering: What do you people feel is the best most fun NEWS show so far?

Why am i asking this? Because i want to start to share it with friends. On facebook and twitter.. things like that. But i want new people to see the best work first. So they are entertained and educated. So they will find out this IS the place to be if you are interested in TECH NEWS and LINUX and decent content.

So if anyone can give me a tip? I like all shows so much. Its so hard to choose... i need one simple youtube link.

I hear you ask? What is YOUR favorite? Well here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYD2IyPfjcc

Thanks in advance for ur help

1 Like

Yeah wasn't welcoming either, so got rid of it. Now back on topic pls guys, do not make us look bad for a new user!

Welkom overigens!

1 Like

I look like a new user i know... thanks.

Used to run my forum 10 years ago... had like 2500+ users.. so i know the drill.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzz... i just screwed up my partitioning... cant seem to fix my grub anymore. Unknown file system.

I removed a partition infront of my linux ext4 logical partition and did some resize...

Oh sorry guys i went off topic.. oh whatever the topic thread already messed up anyway.

SMILE

But hey Olfdag... something tells me you feel bad... maybe i can help you?

(no i not gonna buy you an icecream ;-))

ok... fixed my partitioning... just copied ext4 boot part to empty space on my SSD and insmod in grub rescue.. bah

So... to sum it up...

there is in total... uuh... ZERO shows that you really like a lot?

Come on guys

It would depend on the person you are showing it to. Just pick the one that includes things that might catch their interest.

I don't really have a favorite, but I like the one that has the "TechTuber connections" skit at the end.

1 Like

Ah yes yes.. i go watch it again. Thanks man!

I was looking for a ¨general best show¨ to publish on social media and such. Just to give this Level1Techs a roll extra.

//offtopic: behind the times gamer.. whats ur nick mean?

In general, it means I don't usually keep up with modern games. For example, I bought the Witcher 3 about three years ago, and still haven't finished the last DLC.

1 Like

@icq

I think the reason you aren't really getting any responses is because you're asking people to do a lot of work for you. We just watch the videos when they come out same as you. If you don't want to go back and re-watch them all to find "the best one" then why would we? These are news videos, not TV show episodes. They have zero rewatchability in them so nobody goes back and re-watches anything.

imho, just do what @behindthetimesgamer recommended and pick one with a title that would be interesting to the person you're sharing it with. Are they interested in AI, rockets, chips, hardware, gov policy, etc? Just pick what would be relevant to them.

Hope that helps :)

1 Like

I've liked pretty much all of the content so far. Not sure that I could pick a favorite news episode at the moment, but if I had to pick a few videos that I really enjoyed, I'd say these (for the shenanigans):

2 Likes

Completely agree with this sentiment.
Share the next one when it comes out, it will be relevant at the time.

2 Likes

Think of it like getting a friend into a new band. You gotta play them the latest album right?!

1 Like

@behindthetimesgamer aaaah hahaha you are just like me hahahaha...

I consider myself a true gamer. But i am still stuck playing UT3 whilst yeah i did install UT4 but nah... its not the same.. and buggy.

Thanks for explaining!

@Alamar oh sweet thanks for putting up these links. I like the second show UPGRADING OLD PC´s alot myself aswell just i felt its not general enough.

Never the less... THANK YOU!

@eidolonFIRE i guess you are right. I was kinda hoping someone here with a good memory would show up and guide me a bit. I took the last show anyway (and a link to the channel on youtube).

I am sorry i not expect anyone to do alot of work for me (read: potential new fans). And the re-watch-ability is indeed low unless you want to know a specific detail.

Hey i notice you have CAPS in your nick. I tried that too but didnt work for me (iCQ it should be).

Anyway thank you so much for your time. And i hope you have a nice day.

@FIVEam true that.... as i said i used the last show. So true! thnx

@Thinking_Emoji ur the 4th in line.. its a SOLID vote for me now. THE LAST SHOW IT IS.

Thank you all for the input... (cant wait for the new show, damn i love Level1Techs)

3 Likes

It was for me

I want a follow up on how that google beast is doing as a force for good :)

Huh... it wouldn't let you? Must be some sanitizing come happening in latest version of discourse. Maybe PM a moderator and see if they can change it for ya.

1 Like

@eidolonFIRE i was just about to do that sir! Thanks!

@Marten i have considered that one... but i felt most people here were right.. the latest show is always the best. :-)

I dont agree. Your nick ICQ brings back lots of good memories of quake CTF team games and real time communication we all take as a given now.

Nothing wrong with having a best show that is old.

1 Like

@Marten yeah but buddy... What show is the best? I got almost zero input and it's hard for me to choose as well.

AND... did u see the last show? It's hard rock cool. Politics... Oh boy... Important issues and solid opinions from Ryan and Wendell... Exactly why I love level1techs!😊