Best laptop UNDER $300?

International brand - dell , I am a gamer, and I think dell has a lot of lead in operating performance and equipment security.But for your other requirements, upgrade to Windows 10 ? You can get the clerk to upgrade your computer for free when you buy the computer, which is safe , I do not recommend myself to upgrade manually, If it fails, maybe the computer will crash, because my computer operation knowledge is limited, I have not succeeded, but don’t be afraid that there are many methods on Google

Whatever you get don’t use the OEM Windows image. Just recently got a Dell laptop and was at a constant 50% Ram and CPU usage from bloatware. Apparently that’s normal now.

Would some version of the good-ole Decrapifier (https://www.pcdecrapifier.com/) and the suggestions from this post (Decrapify Windows 10 (2016 edition)) not be sufficient?

Suggesting not to use the Windows image is a bit misleading as to what the performance problem actually is, no?

1 Like

The problem is exactly what I said in my post. The bloatware manufacturers add to the windows image. Just use the key already in it and reinstall stock windows. Why go through the trouble of fixing a shifty bloated version of Windows? It shouldn’t have anything added to begin with.

I would say the answer is that there isn’t one. But my opinions are rarely popular.

1 Like

This Thread was brought back a few times by spam accounts. To prevent this from happening again. This thread is locked.