Best/Good VPN Service

I recently watched the video discussing Internet privacy, proxies, and VPNs.  In the video, you guys showed VyprVPN.  One thing I liked was that I could use it one my phone too.  But I was wondering if there are any other services that you or anyone else prefers.  Thanks in advance.

Torrentfreak has a really good article on VPNs and proxies.

http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-that-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2013-edition-130302/

Honestly I tried many vpn services before. They are almost all the same except followings can differenciate themselves from the others:

1. Boxpn VPN www.boxpn.com : It provides great security with up to 2048bit encryption and has firewalls on their networks located in more than 20 countries and 40 locations. Pricing starts from 5.99 USD per month.

2. IAPS Security www.intl-alliance.com/store/en : It's professional security service with multiple global location coverage. Pricing starts from 15 USD per month.

You can try them both. At the moment I'm using boxpn and I'm very satisfied with their speed and reliability.

Does Boxpn allow multiple computers on the VPN at the same time? I'm currently trying to find a good VPN for my family without paying 40$ per month. I'm planning to buy a router that would allow everyone using the internet via it to use the VPN. But, I'm currently not in the position to buy that router yet.

I have been using HidemyAss for almost 6 months now, The software is Well-designed and simple to use with fast, personalised customer support. Overall im quite satisfied with this provider. You can get complete details from here