Best gaming PC for under $300?

Not sure if this is even possible, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I had a friend once ask me on a $300 budget, what PC she could get that she could also game on. I'm not much of a gamer myself. I have 2 games, so I didn't know the answer. This thread is intended to help out people who, like her, have the similar question.

Here's what I've found.

Case: 10bay ATX Mid Tower Computer Case No PSU Blackred T650 - $17

PSU: CoolerMaster eXtreme Power Plus RS-500-PCAR-A3 Power supply 500 Watt - $39

Motherboard: ASRock 212084 970 Extreme3 Socket AM3+ 970 ATX AMD - $75

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 3.2 GHz Triple-Core - $60

GPU: MSI R6450-MD1GD3/LP Graphics card low profile 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM - $37

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 2x4GB Memory DIMM 240-pin 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) 1.5V - $45

Total: $273

Any ideas?

I dunno about what you're going to be able to really play with that. The Sims maybe lol. Right now -the- best budget gaming solution is the A10-5800K. It's $119.99 and can run most games at good FPS. You can get a bit cheaper ram and micro board to offset the cost of the APU but you won't need a dedicated GPU. 

I've built you something much better here for the same price.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=21124185

The real issue at hand is... is she hot? xD

Haha, thanks. And I guess? I dunno. I recognize a beautiful woman when I see one, I spent a lot of my younger years chasing after that concept and I found out the hard way, it's the personality that really counts. Reminds me of a ventriloquist who once in a skit said.

Puppet: "You should have married an ugly girl."

Vent: "An ugly girl?"

Puppet: "Good looking girls, leave you."

Vent: "Well ugly girls leave you too."

Puppet: "Yeah, but who cares?"

Ha ha. Good way to put it. But still, nothing finer in life than a hot gamer chick.

Lol. Pistol, feel free to cut us off anytime now. :P