Best gaming mouse for 75 euros

So I'm on the hunt for a good gaming mouse. Budget is 75 euros, but it can be cheaper of course. I use something between palm and fingertip and I have small hands, but I like my mouse big. It has to have at least 4 programmable buttons + right and left click and scroll wheel, 2 of the programmable buttons can be tilting the scroll wheel and perferably all the buttons would be thumb buttons. I am right handed and the most important thing is that the mouse would be comfortable. I want the best accuracy without any acceleration since I mostly play CS:GO. Currently I have the Logitech G300 and I've been looking at the G400s, G602 and the G500s. Thanks already and sorry for the bad grammar

It might be more than 75 euros, but I'm really enjoying Mionix AVIOR 7000. Sometimes it's possible to find this mouse at a lower price.

Decent sized mouse. Very comfortable. I do use a fingertip grip with this mouse, but it can be palm-gripped easily.

It has 4 programmable buttons, but two are situated on the right side. It's a ambidexterious mouse. Nice colour customisation.

Good sensor, the 3310. Some people are sensitive to excessive smoothing, but it has no acceleration. I picked this mouse because I wanted a pure FPS experience and I am particularly sensitive to acceleration. If it works for me, it should work for most FPS players.

Oh and I use 500 DPI, so no need for anything higher then that and I like quite heavy mice, so weight customization would be nice