Best email Client for Gmail?

What is the best email client software for Gmail? I tried EMClient and I didn’t like it that much? Any suggestions?

I dunno about best, but what about Thunderbird? its pretty popular and works fine with Gmail.

I use Evolution but that is not available on windows as far as I know.

I have tried to use Mailbird but I didn’t like it to be honest. The layout is crowded and feels outdated. I tried to use it but then I just stopped because I couldn’t.

if you’re using chrome you can make from any website a desktop app using shortcuts. specially in Linux this is nice.

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/how-to-create-desktop-shortcuts-for-web-pages-using-chrome

Not sure about best but functional, the windows 10 built in Mail works.

The tricky bit for any email client for Gmail is to work with 2 step authentication that Google uses. Google changes it’s mind about how it works and Gmail stops working until they get a fix. I have run into issues with both Thunderbird and MS Office Outlook in the past with two step authentication. Windows 10 Mail on the other hand just works. It’s clean, simple and modern interface works well enough for me.

I have mine set up with email from Outlook, Gmail and GMX. Multiple accounts work OK, integration with the systems notification system works. Its free and built in to Windows 10, as in its already installed and you have it on your computer already so why not give it a look.

There is also People the contacts app and Calendar both work with Google services, Contacts and Google calendar. Most of what you need is right there built in to Windows. When stuff works I see little need to go looking for alternatives for this type of thing.

I have been using the built in Mail app for Windows 10 with my multiple gmail accounts and love it. I just don’t know how much functionality you need. This mail app is pretty stripped back.

I use K-9 mail on Android. It works with open keychain. It is nice.

I’m went 100% gmail web interface and never looked back.