Best brand coffee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA

I get my whole Kona beans from SPoT Coffee (local coffee shop) which are roasted fresh each day.

I prefer Newman's Own.

Just Us! freshly ground at home or in the cafe (:

My favorite is UCC Sumiyaki Coffee, although it's very hard to grab a hold of non-instant UCC coffee in the states.

If I'm looking for just the flavor without the caffeine I really like Timothy's Decaf Colombian.

I also really like Halama Kona Prime. also Lion Coffee Kona 24 Karat. Black Goat Turkish coffee. Handsome Coffee Roaster Don Merardo.  Fuel Craft Roasted Coffee. Bird Rock Coffee Lake Tawar. 

I like Illy. Its a tad on the expensive side, however I think its worth it. 

Donut Shop or Jet Fuel

Gevalia Traditional roastMy personal favorite.

Think most people should try roasting their own coffee as its cheaper than buying the higher end packaged coffee and you will get better tasting coffee as a result (around $5 to $7 a lb in the US).  Most packaged coffee is extremely over roasted (cough starbucks) and stale in comparison to roasting it yourself or buying it freshly roasted.

Sical coffee.  It's a Portuguese roasted coffee brand, and soo yummy,

coffee brand ?

No that's not how it works: Brands just buy coffee from varying sources, rosters etc and put their label on it, as a result the quality/taste is going to vary allot.

• You need to find a Roaster who is a fanatic devoted coffee enthusiast, and buy roasted beans from that person.
  • Buy a grinder (if you get a cheap one, you need to strain the powder through a sieve, to get rid of the skin-flakes)
  • Use either a 15 bar espresso machine or an Italian hot stove coffee maker (the one in the picture in cooperman's post).
  • I strongly urge you to use filtered water, because de-calcifying a coffee maker usually ruins the taste for the 10-20 following runs. (espresso machines might even be damaged if they got copper pipes )
  • I recommend to experiment with light and dark roasts to find your taste.
  • Most people tend to like a blend of 80% Arabica beans and 20% Robusta beans. (Arabica is regarded as higher quality coffee species and is bit more expensive)
  • Reheating coffee or keeping it warm for hours is going to turn it into nasty brackish slush.
  • Avoid milk, if the coffee is too strong use hot water to lighten the strength & remember to use less coffee next time.

Douwe Egberts. Number 3.

Agree

Lavazza Qualità Rossa is good for you.

When my family roasts its own coffee, there is no substitute.

I've been drinking coffee for three years now. I like my coffee strong. I would recommend "Kicking Horse". 

Douwe Egberts is a good one. It's something I drink on a daily basis. Although I have to say that the coffee from the coffeehouse does taste more awesome than DE. However, to expensive to maintain daily ;)

I agree! Which is why I have this beauty ;D 

Short black espresso, no shugar added... drink too much coffe . Brands, Hausbrandt, illy, Lavazza and some local Italian and Slovenian brand