Best Arma 2/DayZ PC for $500-$700

I have always wanted to play Arma 2/DayZ but I am on a limited budget ($500-$700). I was wondering -if you had the time- if anybody could give me any suggestions on hardware to play Arma 2/DayZ at Medium+ settings at 1440-900 (My monitor) and/or 1080p (My TV). I have shopped around myself, espcially on Newegg. If anybody acutally tries to help me, that would be awesome and I would reall appreciate it. Thanks!

I would really recomend you and amd A8 apu... i have an A6, no extra graphics card and i run it at medium setting perfectly! 

Well actually the A10 would be better.

I'm hoping you have more games in mind then just DayZ? 700 to just play one game is a bit much =P
Also this should totally rock it.  (You'll be running the APU and the 7770 in Crossfire)

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Karaisk/saved/1zsC

EDIT: Also that cooler will let you put a bit of an overclock on the CPU you might want to throw a tube of Arctic Silver 5 in there or maybe Tuniq TX-4.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VUBZ You could tone down the case a bit and save some money but this thing will kick ass and it fits the bill!

Mixing and matching high quality with super cheap?

Although if you can afford it the 7870 would be a great pick up.  I'd still recomend the APU over the i3. (AMD wins when it comes to budget builds)

I plan to be playing DayZ, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, GTA IV. Thanks for the reply. I will look into the A10 APU but how would my FX-4100 + GTX 660 compare with the APU and the 7770?

That's pretty GPU heavy for Arma. I'd drop the GPU down to a 7850 and buy a better CPU.

My 7870 is plenty Arma 2, even at almost max settings. It just require some insane CPU horsepower. You'll want a quad-core.

For a Quad-Core, would you reccomend an AMD FX-4100 or an i5-3570k? Thanks!

Hi, I also build a Arma Machine with the following components:

• AMD FX 4300
  • NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti
  • ASrock 970 Extreme3 R2.0
  • 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz
  • CM Hyper 212 Evo
  • XFX Pro 550W
  • Seagate 500GB

Runs like a champ, especially in Arma 2 Wasteland

Nice rig man, I'll look into it! :D