Best AIO Cooler for Threadripper

A good quality rad even on the lower end should be fine, I realize custom loop rads are a bit better then AIO but here is HW labs 30mm rads (closes to size I would guess on AIO)

Be careful.

Thing is most rads on AIOs (or rather CLCs) are Al, while those HwLabs are Cu. Swiftech and Alphacool have good AIOs with Cu rads, but havenā€™t looked it they have them as Threadripper compatible.

Still not an AIO-solution but I still believe that this is the way to go.

Sounds like an amazing air coolerā€¦unfortunately, the TR4 variant is not sold in the US. I will take heed of the issues with the Enermax TR4 Liqtech II cooler (I have the 360 Rad version); checking it daily for leaks or failure. If it fails Iā€™ll simply pop in a Noctua TR4 and call it solved. I may even check out the Wraithripper from Cooler Master since itā€™s also endorsed by AMD.

Dark rock pro tr4 from be quiet donā€™t fit to Zenith Extreme. Just tested it myself. You are not able to use first pci slot for gpu with this one. I really need 2 gpuā€™s with nvlink for you rendering. My Enexmax died before and now I am confused what to do next. How do you all here who have Zenith Extreme cool your threadripper? I donā€™t want to go with watercooling loop for the production pc if I donā€™t really have to.
Have someone tested Silver arrow or Fryzen with Zenith? How those other aios than enermax work with 1950x?

I had to send back a brand new Enermax LiqTech TR4 II RGB 360 ( after a couple of weeks of testing since throttling and idle temps of 68CĀ° )

got mail back from enermax ā€œit must be the pumpā€ and they redirected me with the warranty to the seller.

So now iā€™m not sure if i want to get a replacement of the same brand or go to another brand , but which one ??

all test and performance say this liqtech is the best AIO water cooling kit. I have a TR 1950X and would love a low decibel pc with top performance when it comes to cooling.

Still looking for best way to cool this chip !!!

I finally built my system with my parts I had been hoarding for months now. I did get the Enermax TR4 2 AIO Coolerā€¦so far, itā€™s humming away with no problems. But depending upon the airflow of your case design you may wanna just go air cooled. I suggest the Noctua NH-U14S with an added 14mm Fan to blow the heat away. I also cannot understate that you need to mount more than just the stock fans that came with your case. You need to create a smart wind tunnel in that box that both blows and vents from more than just the back. Good luck.

I found this new solution: https://www.abeepc.com/Cooling/110.html?lang=2
Who know something about this brand? Its already available for preorder, cost like Silverstone XE360 (and looks very similar). It is NOT on the official AMD cooler listā€¦