Best Aftermarket GTX 970 Card?

I'm going to be building a new computer soon, and I would like to put a 970 in it. It will be running at 1080p on a 24" moniter. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to overclock it. I do not want a nvidia reference card thought. Which aftermarket card should I pick?

This is actually kind of a common question thats kinda hard to answer. All the after market stuff is good. The Zotac, Asus, Msi, Evga and Gigabyte stuff is all good. Really all should perform within 2-3c of each other. The Evga, Asus and Msi stuff is usually super quiet although thats really true for all non-reference 970's. Really the choice comes down to what else comes extra with the card. Extra long warranties, Evga has a step up program for upgrading to a higher tier card with a card trade in + the cost difference, and customer support. Asus makes really good stuff but is notoriously bad with RMA's. Evga is really good with that stuff. Gigabyte was very good when my uncle RMA'd my current mobo which was DOA. Some companies might include extra games although thats usually a universal thing on a card. So all 970's get so and so free game etc;. Really just finding one thats a good bin like Evga's superclocked models, in stock which can be a hassle with a card as popular as the 970, and the best price haha.