Best 140mm fan?

Title says it all. Looking for the best 140mm fan for rear exaust in my Bitfenix Prodigy. Prefer something fast at dispelling heat from my 212 Evo in psuh/pull w/ NF-F12s. Any input would be appreciated :D

Also. what should I do with the top fan mounts of the case? Have a 200mm in the from and getting 140mm for the back.

:)

I would go with any of these: 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007998+600035592+600035655+600035661+50012151&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNodeId=1&Subcategory=573&description=&hisInDesc=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&AdvancedSearch=1&srchInDesc=

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835242033

for rapid heat dissipation, you would want a high CFM (air flow) fan such as this

I love this fourm. So much. lol should I do anything with the top 120mm mounts?

If you want then you can. You really want more intakes than exhausts though.

The Hyper 212 is a bit concerning though. I'm not sure if my RAM will have clearance... I'm wondering at this point if I should go with water cooling or stick with the Evo... the water cooling would give the top mounts purpouse though.

I don't understand why you're even considering the 212 evo if you can afford water cooling. Like I've said a thousand times before, the 212 evo is a nice cooler for its price, but it sucks compared to other air coolers.

What closed loop would you reccomend then? Using a 3570K.

If your air cooling the Hyper 212 evo is great so is the Dark knight I don't see if your going to go with air cooling why go with anything else because any other more expensive air cooler will not bring down the temperature. But I do agree water cooling is superior to air cooling but some people it's too complicated or they just don't want the hassel, even though they have the money to do it.

Are you fucking kidding me? Please stop talking before anymore stupidity leaks from that hole in your face you call a mouth.

If your case allows for it then the best closed loop is going to be the NZXT Kraken X60. If you can't fit that then try the Corsair H100i. If that still doesn't fit then your best bet is going to be the Corsair H80i.

If you don't want to go for a closed loop then take a look at the Phanteks PH-TC14PE. It's the best air cooler on the market right now, and it definitely beats the shit out of the Hyper 212 Evo.

Noctua NF A14 - FLX. Fantastic fan. If you want a better looking fan, Corsair AF140mm fans are also great; I have 2 in my case and they are really quiet (can't hear them above the air they move) and look fantastic :)

Scythe fans are good bang for buck, dirt cheap, quiet and huge airflow. It's a damn shame scythe doesn't sell products in the u.s. anymore :P

I've decided to go with the Corsair H100i. It will get my CPU down in temps and give purpouse to my 120mm mounts at the top of the case. I plan to use Noctua NF-F12 fans in push/pull. How well will that work do you think?