Beeps when half way through Linux/windows. beep 10, 11 and 4 with RTX 2070 - Need help

|Product Name: |X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI (1.0)|
|BIOS Ver: |F42a|
|Brand: |MSI|
|Model: |RTX 2070 gaming Z|
|Model: |Ryzen 3600|
|OS: |Debian Buster|
|Size: |16|
|Power Supply: |750 Corsiar Vengence|
|Memory Part No.: |F4-3200C16-8GVKB|

biosbeep.zip (173.9 KB)

Can anyone explain this beep which is attached. As far as i can tell beeps are 10, 11 and then 4(which is not in the attached file)

This beeps happens only with RTX 2070, RX460 works fine.

History

There was an update for bios for rog strix b350-f which support new get ryzen cpu at that time i was using 1600x. After update(shouldn’t have updated noob mistake) after a week artifact started showing XD(space invader). After a complete power down i was able to get the system back initially. And then after one more week after artifacts it was black screen while loading GDM Or nvidia Driver then above beep comes.(nouveau and windows basic driver works)

Thinking its a Motherboard, PSU problem changed to above spec listed. To my horror it still beeped with black screen of death.

Now the stranger part

If i go back to Asus board and flash 4801 which is the only bios version i can revert back to and this version is released same date as 5008 version. I get gui but artifacts happen in Proton games. Opengl native games(CS:GO) it give me more time say 1 hour. Thermal is at sane levels 50 -56 ish.

So getting same error on two motherboard means graphic card problem. RMA GPU now. I didn’t want to do RMA though, i am in for a ride now with RMA process. Not gonna bitch about MSI(india) until they actually prove it.

Strange thing 2

I Placed the graphic card on fm2+ and a Asus same board as mine with way older bios, and after a hour of testing all was fine. Now this says bios problem. But if it was the case this issue should be rampant which isn’t as of now.

I am guessing BIOS or GPU problem. Gigabyte Support said this is the first time there hearing latest bios update(zen2 support one) cause this problem to GPU.

I have done almost everything possible other have recommended so not trying to troubleshoot more(gpu is rma now also).

Want to know whats that beep error is ? there is a pattern, bios post code information does say what it mean individually but what it means if it happen in this pattern 10, 11, 4(When four beeps comes monitors loses connection)

If need more info can view my video(boot to beep) of Asus rog b350 in YouTube

Any help is really appreciated

So even gigabyte support couldn’t help, maybe i got the beep wrong. RMA replacement is working fine for 2 days now.