bedHedd's blog because discourse > twitter

Lmao
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome: Chapter 38, Page 7

Neat cover, something to use when I get tired of the ones above
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome: Chapter 40, Page 2

Sabu Musha, responsible for the art and story is really killing it in this chapter.
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome: Chapter 40, Page 21

Another one for the archives
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome: Chapter 40, Page 27

Chapter 41
This man is legit superfan. Sigma picked being a editor over a college entrance exam.

I decided to pick up Jujutsu Kaisen since there weren’t any new updates for manga I was following. My friends enjoyed the anime and were showering it with praise, so I decided to give it a read.

The premise is unique, but still shounen. The praise and comparisons to Naruto are not exaggerated. Both protaginists have a demon attempting to take over their body. Both protaginists have a op teacher who obscures a portion of their face. Finally, both manga have a competition arc, though this has become a shounen trope.

This page was pretty funny
Jujutsu Kaisen: Chapter 19, Page 19

Bought a cleaver.

I prefer this over a traditional cooking knife. Somthing about the weight and it’s ability to scoup food into a wok makes it quite appealing.

Used it to make this

1 Like

LMAOO

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?: Chapter 1, Page 29

Lol the author had me fooled as well
Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?: Chapter 17, Page 13

I recently read this series.
https://anilist.co/manga/100827/Kawaikereba-Hentai-demo-Suki-ni-Natte-Kuremasu-ka/
The author is such a troll.

The premise and characters are pretty unique and raunchy, in comparison to other series I have read, for a harem manga. There were many moments that made me laugh. What interested me the most was finding out who’s “Cinderella”. The author did a great job at hiding the character, as I misidentified “Cinderella” on multiple occasions. The premise and character types is revealed early, so it’s very easy to pick up and get hooked.

I didn’t like the ending reveal because there weren’t many hints, furthermore, the reveal came out of nowhere. I’m not sure if “Cinderella” was planned from the beginning, if the author was rushed, or if the author had written themselves into a hole. I enjoyed the journey more than the destination. Regardless of the reveal, I still enjoyed it, but the ending felt rushed.

LOL! So that’s why aliens abduct cows
Dandadan: Chapter 27, Page 14

I got a vesa arm.

I got it as a recommendation from

Currently it holds my tablets as I consume media. Initially this was intended to be mounted on my desk for my work laptop. However, I haven’t gotten my mouse, monitor, and keyboard setup, so the arm is being used on the futon. Once I get the desk setup, I might get a second set for the futon

I used some proprietary Rich Rebuilds cardboard tech™ to allow my smaller tablet to sit on the laptop holder

2 Likes

Steel ball run in a nutshell

Damn Eris is gonna be mad. This was a good frame from this chapter.
Mushoku Tensei - Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu: Chapter 76, Page 23

Oh there will be blood
Kingdom: Chapter 695, Page 22

Damn the detail is amazing
Tadokoro-san (Web Comic): Chapter 107, Page 2

1 Like

Great pages
Futari Solo Camp: Chapter 25, Page 4

Futari Solo Camp: Chapter 25, Page 24

I like the change from ultra detailed to chibi
Futari Solo Camp: Chapter 26, Page 16

Welp that’s a first
Futari Solo Camp: Chapter 26, Page 20

This chapter was a real roller coaster. There were so many amazing pages
Radiation House: Chapter 72, Page 3

Radiation House: Chapter 72, Page 4

Radiation House: Chapter 72, Page 7

Radiation House: Chapter 72, Page 12
![Radiation House - Chapter 72_ Remember Me (4) - 12|720x512](upload://mdFmNlkU656vpt9j589t8duRyoK.png

The sequence reminded me of this lecture

I like the last panel
Jujutsu Kaisen: Chapter 64, Page 18

Oh man this chapter had lots of reveals and amazing art again
Radiation House: Chapter 73, Page 11

Radiation House: Chapter 73, Page 21

I picked this up at a local bookshop after seeing this on a previous walk without my wallet. The summary sounded interesting

Mine has been a life of much shame.

I can’t even guess myself what it must be to live the life of a human being.

Plagued by a maddening anxiety, the terrible disconnect between his own concept of happiness and the joy of the rest of the world, Yozo Oba plays the clown in his dissolute life, holding up a mask for those around him as he spirals ever downward, locked arm-in-arm with death.

Osamu Dazai’s immortal—and supposedly autobiographical—work of Japanese literature, is perfectly adapted here into a manga by Junji Ito. The imagery wrenches open the text of the novel one line at a time to sublimate Yozo’s mental landscape into something even more delicate and grotesque. This is the ultimate in art by Ito, proof that nothing can surpass the terror of the human psyche.

https://anilist.co/manga/107790/No-Longer-Human/

I had previously heard of Junji Ito from this video

But the video that got me to pull the trigger was this by Sage’s Rain

2 Likes

Yoo this is an insane frame
Spy x Family: Chapter 54, Page 19

She isn’t wrong
Tonikaku Cawaii: Chapter 160, Page 15

Good page
Hajimete no Gal: Chapter 82, Page 19

Another good page
Hajimete no Gal: Chapter 87, Page 14