What a cool guy
Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One: Chapter 36, Page 21

Also good page
Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One: Chapter 36, Page 22

Another good page
Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One: Chapter 42, Page 28

Gotta keep this for a desktop background
Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One: Chapter 45, Page 3

The promotion arc in the side story, compared to the recent arc from the main, shows how much Goblin Slayer has grown to work on a team.

Took some photos before I was going to move out. A angled perspective + wide lens makes for a more interesting virtual background, as well as, a bigger room.

The Pictures

These were the pictures I was happy with. I had two versions so that I can roto the monitors for future fun

The Camera Setup

Initial Setup

Initially I set the camera, took a photo, and marked on a notecard the placement. Initially I thought this would be low effort, but as I kept adjusting the framing I realized I needed a better setup.
Since the wide angle lens had a wider field of view, I needed to move the boxes out of the frame and into my bathroom

Refined Setup

I ended up using scrcpy, which allowed me to use a larger monitor to finalize the framing and control the shutter
I wrote a handy guide if you are curious about scrcpy

1 Like

Perfect timing
Tadokoro-san (Web Comic): Chapter 91, Page 10

I wish fennec for android had a setting to always render pages as desktop mode similar to iPadOS. It’s inconvenient viewing desktop sites on a tablet.

There was previosly an extension, but the firefox team changed extensions on mobile and limited the options.

I really like this page
Life in Another World as a Housekeeping Mage: Chapter 11, Page 23

I really enjoyed reading chapters 54-61. We got to see bancho delinquent Iruma and the rest of his class overcome a impossible task. I immediately thought of Jotaro Kujo when I saw this page
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: Chapter 54, Page 8

This is pretty insane, makes it such you don’t need voicemeter

1 Like

Lol old man Vegeta
Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore: Chapter 4, Page 20

Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore: Chapter 22, Page 10

this started off as a draft for this blog, but after realizing how detailed I was, I decided to make a formal post

Woah the new table of contents is pretty neat

1 Like

https://anilist.co/activity/280360257
Saw this recommended in the comments section of a healthy gamer gg video

https://anilist.co/activity/280431603
I really enjoyed reading this manga.
https://anilist.co/manga/38967/Onani-Master-Kurosawa/

Although I felt the author could extend to a high school arc, the ending still leaves me quite satisfied. It’s a great coming of age story. I interpreted author’s message as the following: it’s never too late to change onself their best version, the only caveat being it takes a long time and is a path of thorns.

Kakeru’s actions very crude, but seeing him develop and attone for his sins was the most unique aspect of this series. There was the right number of supporting cast members that each got an even amount of character development.

background

While browsing the new updates, I came across the followimg series.
https://anilist.co/manga/112342/Koi-Shita-no-de-Haishin-Shite-Mita/
The premise is the main character who moves to a dorm for a prestigious high school. The twist is that he finds out his housemates are all streamers, who haven’t revealed to each other that they are famous streamers.

The premise from the description was interesting, so I read the first chapter and got hooked on immediately. I read 60 chapters up until the most recent update as seen in my anilist activity feed

initial impressions

These were my impressions reading through the chapters

reading through the first 15 chapters

Lol Streamer House: The Manga

reading through 60 chapters

Yo this series is better than I expected. I thought it was going to be a beta main stumbles into a generic harem, but the characters are all unique. Each with their own present struggles and a past of social ostracization or familial troubles. All the supporting characters livestream to cope with past truma. The main character helps each character with their present struggle and assist each character with confronting their past

I saw the trailer briefly for the new matrix movie during wan show.

For a brief moment I forgot keanu was Neo. His apperance in John Wick overwrote Neo.

I wanted to check if there was any other trailers and came across this video

Which prompted me to look at the original trailer

These two movies are now on my radar

I was asked to draw a object that represents me I decided to draw a scooter

It started out with an outline, but I realized the outline made the icon busier.

1 Like

This clip was funny enough for me to read the manga Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan

LMAO
Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan: Chapter 7, Page 7

More funny frames

Lol
Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan: Chapter 11, Page 4

Oof
Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan: Chapter 22, Page 9