Become a Digital Mercenary: Setting Yourself Up for Contract Computing | Level One Techs

yep I rember those days. I worked in The CFG group customer Facility Group. When they cut our group the AVP had to come in the office on a Saturday and let the VP know what we did. We were the customer facing maintenance group the supported all ds3 and above services. I have worked ored on the Ciena. Tellabs , nortel, and so forth. The Ciena I has access to could run a Terabit worh of data on 2 fibers state of the art. we were the best trained group in the who company and the reason was our network in the southeast was like noahā€™s ark we had 2 of everything and noah retired 2 years ago so you either knew what you where doing or you did not. I worked with customer such as cingular. FAA, CDC, nations bank, us army, ect. You know the big boys with toys. Did not matter replace us with a manger and a script with no clue what is going on.

What type of drug stores sell computer monitors? Let me tell youā€¦ there is a drug store chain here in Canada called London Drugs, and they do sell computer monitors as well as computers, computer accessories, and many oher home electronics.

Yes, in the backwards land of Canada, you can buy a computer monitor at a drug storeā€¦

But otherwise, this is a great video. Got to emphasize on monitor screen realestate. That one is imprtaint. Even if you do digital art and 3D modeling.

Hey Guys,

Do you remember the name of the collaboration programmes which were mentioned?
They sounded really helpful!

Active Collab i think was one

Holy sheeeeeee $999 for self hostingā€¦ man thats a hit to the old piggy bank

Letā€™s find out whoā€™s his SO too?

Come on, heā€™s already told you that he has a degree on CS and that heā€™d worked through an internship during his time in college.

What else would you need to know? Is that information going to make your life or the content of this channel better?

Should we turn this into the Kim Kardashians of tech youtubers?

1 Like

You mean should we copy LTT ? Well if Wendell and the team wants a lot of money and little kids as a crowd it may be possible ā€¦

Indeed, indeed. I actually stopped watching them some time ago because I just canā€™t stand the ā€œimmatureā€ videos they produce.

That is also one of the reasons why I like L1. Itā€™s professional, mature, well produced content. None of that screaming, copying, and unprofessionalism that other tech channels are defined by.

But but but but fuckingā€¦ gorgeous.

I heard Ryan and a robot were have an affair with the government watching and it was all happening in the back of an UBER.