BDO Happy New Year of the Rooster

Here are some Screenshots from the New Year event a few minutes ago hope you like them.
Game Black Desert Online
Had to change the graphic settings to medium otherwise 6 fps with so many players on one server in one location..

1 Like

I heard so much hype about this game. How is it compared to WOW?

Nothing will ever compare favorably to wow... Not now, nor ever. Wow have 10+ years of development, bug fixing, content, balance etc... Every other game will not.
It's like trying to be better than Binding of Isaac. It have 5 expansions now. You can't beat that with fresh new release in the same genre.

I dont think you should compare it either. Just because a car has 4 wheels I wouldnt compare a VW Golf with a Ferrari LaFerrari even if they are technically the same thing.

Anyway. Yes BDO is still fun. There once was a bit of rash because people where going on that is pay to win. Which was wrong The devs only allowed cashshop items to be traded in the normal ingame market for the ingame currrency.
For Me its the Perfect MMO because I dont play it much. The Devs will throw free stuff at you all the time so that even if you can not play the game you come back after a month you are not stuck or feel left behind. You get free Money, upgrade Stones, Weapons etc.So its feels fresh for the few ours you have time to play. But its not like you are not getting rewarded if you play all day either. Its a good mix for people who play cassually (like me about 3-10 hours a month) or powerplayer.
In my Opinion also one of the best MMO Combat Systems. It feels fluid. You have the feeling you really "hitting" something. Also its not like you just hit one button and wait for the attack. Its keycombinations you have to press. Apart from the amazing graphic you can do the basic mmo stuff. Become a trader, a miner, a fisher horse breeder and so on.....
I Think I spend the last 15 hours just managing my trade routes buying and selling resources and going fishing didnt even hit a monster once :D