Bayonetta is out on PC

Tried a little of it last night.. super cheesey but looks like fun.

I remember the load screens on the ps3 when my brother had it being really annoying

Quite funny as on my pc I see the load screen just barely for a fraction of a second, was rubbing that in my brothers face..

"see those load screens? No? Neither did I :D"

Loading screens are actually a feature. On a loading screen you can practice combos. It's actually quite nice feature. Bayonetta have more combos than Anita Sakizian's list of grievances...
Well you cannot, but your brother probably did... So yeah... His Bayonetta will kick your Bayonetta's hairy bum... His has more practice on loading screens...

2 Likes

well, it was kind of wasted on him then as he is a pure button masher :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Forgive me, Father, for i have sinned...
I couldn't resist the temptation and got Bayonetta...
I'm an hour into the game and have played like 3 minutes of it. I know it opens up later, but this is bringing bad memories from the Witcher 3, where I was an hour in and have played 10 minutes... However, i am surprisingly good at it. I got a platinum medal. Yeah, I went with easy difficulty, but this is my first fighting game since... Hm, i think this is my first spectacle fighter ever... Baynoetta popped my cherry...
What i can play of it, i like it. I'm trying not to button mash and do some combos, so from time to time i just switch puch for a kick and mash that button instead. And get Platinum medal at the end.
Runs butter smooth somewhere between medium and high...

Uses 4 cores during gameplay, 2 during cutscenes, the GPU never reaches 50% utilization...

Nothing to ask for forgiveness for

its a good port of a good game, worth the £15 it was on steam

Its just annoying it took so long for this perfect version to come out on pc.

1 Like

If the sales will be high. Sega may let them to make PC port for Vanquish too!

Will everyone hate me if i say i don't care about Vanquish?
The Platinum games i am more interested in are all on the WiiU (all 2 of them), so ... yeah.

Not at all. Likewise I don't care about GTA 5 or 4, or Skyrim.

I remember vanquish, I remember it being surpirsingly good but beyond that I cant remember any of the small details

I just got Bayonetta for $16.16US on Bundle Stars with the EASTER5 %5 off coupon code.

1 Like