BATTLEFIELD 4 GIVEAWAY [closed]

The only real game I played as a kid was Commander Keen.

I could see that becoming a 3D realistic game. So, I'd make that.

Bring back earth siege 2. A sequel to that game ES3. It would be alot like titan fall but in this game you have missions on the moon battling a drone force of mechs. The customization of each mech too can be unique to the kind of job it has. You could make a multiplayer game, a co-op game man vs machine and a SP campaigne story arc too.

You could have like a mech that repairs other mechs, a tank mech with armor plating, assualt mech for blowing shit up, recon mech that specializes in radar and other electronic countermeasures.

It was the first game I played with real voice actors on windows 95.

The game of my childhood was The Sims 1 :D. I would mix The Sims with Grand Theft Auto, plus an online mode so you can recreate a realistic city with real people, and an economical and social system so the city can progress realistically.

I would make a sequel to the urbs from the PS2 adding new features like buying real estates and a more intensive system of customizing and buying different homes. I would also add a more extensive and realistic communication between all the sims, and having multiple towns communicating and interfering with each other and world events that affect the sims everyday life.

I would have to say i would make TOXIC CRUSADERS Remake. 

This is an OLD SCHOOL Sega genesis game that has been forgotten.. I would definatly re-make this with a new engine and 4 player drop in/out coop feature.  This game had a ton going for it back then from vehicles (skateboards with guns on front) to 2player coop.  The game was challenging and faster paced.  This would be wicked to see storm back in!

A remake of Alien Trilogy possibly the only "good" alien game that was ever made....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFPRTglxog

I still remember the cheat code for that game :P For god mode, all weapons et cetera

I would love a remake of the the battlefront games, I just remember playing those games a ton.

I know EA is doing a remake on the frostbite engine and all but if i were to make it, I would just make it an epic game. Travel the galaxy, gorgeous graphics (of course), fix up the game play, seamless space to ground battles. Just take off, fight in space, land and fight on the ground that would be amazing.

StarWars could definitely use some better games lately. 

I would want a HL2 Remake/Rebuild, new engine, a story line involving chell, GLaDOS, and all the aperture science things. Basically a HL3 but in a DLC as Gary over at Valve calls it

i would make a fallout 3 in the style of 1 & 2 with, obviously, visuals on par with modern games. i would also include remade versions of the first 2 games. I would try to stay true to the original style of the games. maybe a revamped stealth system. nothing too fancy. Not really anything else to say because well, i am not actually making the game. I also thought i should mention that i never started gaming until maybe a year ago? SO i didn't actually grow up with any game besides pokemon for the gba, and i really wouldn't care for a Pokemon sequel as it doesn't need one.

or i would make fallout 4. but thats already being made.

Me too!! I used to play that game on the ps2 and i recently download again and am playing again! Still a lot of fun

Ok, I am going back old school. One game i remember back in the day I could see myself still playing today is Rampage. Nothing like taking Lizi, Ralph and George out to the main cities. I could see using satellite mapping of major cities around the world and just tearing them up in high def. I would also ad Co-Op and multiplayer to allow players to compete against each other in destruction. The crazy thing is it would likely be rated M for mature as the monsters eating people wouldn't fly today; but it would in the 80's. Sometime I miss the good old days. 

Far as I know that's pretty much what DICE are gonna do, the seamless space to ground combat was already going to be a thing for Battlefront 3, it can seen in a reeeeeeaaaaaally early dev build, theres a video showing it off (not sure where to find it), so that will most likely be in it.

The gorgeous graphics are a given since Frostbite 3 engine, no doubts in that department.

My only worry is the gameplay, I'm a little worried it'll turn out to be Battlefield with a Star Wars reskin, DICE aren't that silly though so I'm looking forward to a really good Battlefront reboot.

Half-Life 3 all the way

But never ending, Weakly updates with new dungeons, but this time when a dev team says this game is hard, so we made it "harder" it must be so hard that pre launch No dev has finished on (highest difficulty) 

So many choices....I guess a sequel to Fallout 3 with a FULLY dynamic world with factions (think Mount&Blade) and characters truly reacting to everything you do. Also companions that aren't just minions, and will think for themselves. Basically, a world where player input isn't a nesecity, the world will continue with or without the player, but the player can influence the direction by supporting/not supporting a faction. (also a better story than FO3 :P)

Sphinx and the cursed mummy. id love to see enormous free to roam, a graphical over hall with the ability to have co op. an even more in depth story with full voice acting, cut scenes, and some crazy boss battles maybe against some of the Egyptian gods such as Anubis or houris. adding the ability to play as other characters in the same story giving you a different perspective in the story. throw in some character customization with added abilities. but those abilities you choose will effect how the story is told ending up at different areas at different times causes the story to alter in good or bad ways making the story less linear and more enjoyable.

I think I would do a sequel to Dragon Warrior for the NES. I remember I got it free when I was about 8 from Nintendo Power Magazine, and it was one of the greatest games of all time! I spent hours and hours playing that game, and at the time, it was AMAZING that it could save your game on that cartridge so you could keep playing where you left off later!  I mean seriously, I was still saving qbasic programs on my Tandy using an audio cassette player and data cassettes from radio shack at that point!!

The whole C&C series by Westwood Sudios was absolutely awesome!  EA bought them out, tried to recreate the series (resulting in the Abominations we have seen with and including C&C generals), and totally screwed them up.  Its sad how often you see them doing this!  That WAS my favorite series of all time on PC until that sad day.

final fantasy tactics. i wanna see another tactics one not a base final fantasy sequel.