Battlefield 3 720p - Xbox 360 Vs Gaming PC Compari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDcLVqDKnx4

i notice a huge difference!

He plays with a gamepad on PC, eeeew

Comparing the graphics for BF3 using the beta is obscene. There is virtually no difference between the lowest and ultra settings because it's the FREAKING beta! I'm pretty sure changing the graphical settings from low to ultra does absolutely nothing and the only graphical settings that change anything are AA and HBAO. Plus, Caspian Border looked 1000x better than Metro and I was getting way more FPS on that map as opposed to Metro. Not to mention, consoles won't get 64 player conquest.

skullabyss said:

i notice a huge difference!

I could hardly see any difference, but like Akimbo said, the graphics aren't finished in betas.

Boov said:

I could hardly see any difference, but like Akimbo said, the graphics aren't finished in betas.

Well considering that the beta is in DX10, you can't really expect up to date, groundbreaking graphics yet.

While running the tests, I did notice a big difference. Though, as Akimbo mentioned, there was a much more noticeable difference on Caspian Border.

Things like Terrain Tesselation, Anti Aliasing and generally better quality textures are the things that immediately jump out at you in the comparison. Ambient effects such as smoke, dust and glare etc also look much improved. It is still a beta though, so it doesn't have a final layer of polish. But I thought it was still a pretty decent comparison.

Wizen said:

While running the tests, I did notice a big difference. Though, as Akimbo mentioned, there was a much more noticeable difference on Caspian Border.

Things like Terrain Tesselation, Anti Aliasing and generally better quality textures are the things that immediately jump out at you in the comparison. Ambient effects such as smoke, dust and glare etc also look much improved. It is still a beta though, so it doesn't have a final layer of polish. But I thought it was still a pretty decent comparison.

Oh I didn't realise it was your video. Both versions look nice though.

I noticed a huge difference in the newspapers yes I do want to read those. The movement looks better too but overall its not a huge difference in the beta.

changing the setting changes nothing but for some reason drops my FPS by lie 30 :(