Bass and MORE (looking for headphones)

Hey guy I've been looking around at headphones and haven't found much of what I am looking for, head phones that deliver bass (I'm a BASS PHILE) and also good mids and highs, other then the Audio-Technica ATH-WS55BK Solid Bass. If there is a better fit for me, for under $100, I would love to know. I'm going to be doing mostly PC gaming and general music listening with the headphones, so nothing professional.

You will have to increase your budget a little to find exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50WH-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B007GC4L7S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385429555&sr=8-2&keywords=ATH+m50

If I am able to get the M50s I will, but in the case that I am not able to afford the M50s which should I choose the solid bass or the M30s?

They don't make the hd 212 any more and from what I've heard the XB line has bad highs and mids so I don't think that is what I'm looking for, and the same person who said that said that the solid bass has great highs and mids. Thank you anyways though. 

$150 now and even then these would be for christmas, I don't have the money right now.

Then so far the solid bass audio technica seem to fit the bill.

Well dude i have the best deal for you and im a heavy metal guy so about bass mids and highs this headphones are the best for price preformance : 

Pioneer SE-M290
Great bass overall and also the mids and highs are there too for around 32 euros maybe a little bit more (if your are from the states) you get really good headphones for music and gaming at this price. and the specs are:

• TypeClosed dynamic stereo headphones

• Frequency Response5 - 25,000 Hz

• Impedance32 Ω

• Maximum Input Power1,200 mW

• Sensitivity102 dB/mW

• Driver Unit DiameterΦ 40 mm

• PlugΦ 3.5 mm 3P mini-plug (gold plated)

• Cable LengthOFC litz wire 3.5 m (single-sided cord)

• Features
    • Free-adjusting headband system 
    • Reversible housing for one-ear monitoring 
    • Velour-type ear pad for comfortable listening

• Accessories6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold plated)

• Weight(without cord) 225

Like I already said I don't have the money yet and won't have it till christmas.