Basic rivets removing questions

Hey...
I can explain long and wide what and why will i be doing.
Here is the thing. I want to remove a couple of rivets in my case. I know the way to do it is drilling.
Now is there another way, that doesn't require equipment i don't have?
Is there anything i need to be aware before i start? Some common mistakes I need to avoid or something like that?

I'm worried, cause that's going to be my first "serious" modding project.

Are they aluminum rivets or steel rivets? You can use a Dremel with sanding wheel or zip disk to grind them down then a cold chisel or punch with hammer to pop of the remainder of the head. It all depends on what kind of surface finish you want after you remove the rivets. I would always recommend some cheep tooling, or having a friend with tools.

I have absolutely no idea... Oh no, it's steel. I guess... IDK... How do i know?
It's a steel case. My guess is they are steel.

Finding the tools is not a big issue. I was thinking if there is a way to not have to look for a favor...

I would say just brace it up and give it a few wacks!

you can do careful zip cuts or dremel, but it's a lot dirtier.

just make sure your hardware is miles away before starting, cleaning conductive dust off of PC parts is a nightmare

Yeah... Drill it is... Less mess, quick, easy even for a man with two left hands, like me...

Oh that is a given. I will do that when i upgrade my system, meaning when Ryzen 5 comes out.
It's going to be an entire modding project, but i need to gather information before i start.