Badaboom by nVidia

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/ff/BadaBoom_logo_Vertical.png/180px-BadaBoom_logo_Vertical.png[/img]

is really nice and worth the buy. the conversion is as simple as badaboom(sorry i had to) im going on a spring break trip to germany italy and switzerland with my school friday. so i ripped some dvds to the computer and converted them with badaboom for my zune sound and video stays dvd quaility

it also uses you video card or cards to encode my 8800 GTX OC's had a 2 hours movie converted in 15 mins, for smaller videos it will use your cpu instead

How much is it?

$30

Yeah, i use it sometimes. The only thing that is a flaw about it is that it barley gives you any customization for the output of the video. They just give you a bunch of presets. But i LOVE the nvidia CUDA support. It makes the trans-coding so much faster. Id recommend it to average users.

Hmm. I got it. Looks nice. Encoding the Dark Knight right now.

lol might check this out, even if i don't even use an nvidia GPU atm.

One thumb down from me for one reason. It doesn't work on an OCed GPU :[. But still overall. Seems nice and fast.

snarlingchicken wrote 44 minutes ago »

How much is it?

its free

I know, it was for me too. :p

Overall Chicken Rating = 7 chicken legs out of 10.

snarlingchicken wrote 1 minute ago »

One thumb down from me for one reason. It doesn't work on an OCed GPU :[. But still overall. Seems nice and fast.

How does it not work on an overclocked GPU mine is overclocked like crazy and it works fine you obliviously have some overheating issues there.

snarlingchicken wrote 17 minutes ago »

my cards are factory oc'd, maybe it just doesnt like your oc

Too "un-advanced".. Its like made for macs, simple.

well wut are sum other better programs for encoding?

8bitmix wrote 12 hours ago »

snarlingchicken wrote 44 minutes ago »

How much is it?

its free

That's more like it.