Backup samsung note 2

I am trying to back up my phone because I am going to get a new one. I am wondering what google backup and reset. Will this back up all my contact information? If there is a easier way to backup your phone just chime in.

Way to backup with gmail: Just go Settings > Account > Google and toggle the Contacts Sync switch to on.
Some other backup app like Titanium Backup, Android Manager, Android Assistant.

To transfer samsung media files like photos to computer, you can try Google Drive Backup , Google Photos, USB. But if you want to transfer text messages or contacts from android phone to computer, these methods won't help, you should use an android assistant to help.

What type of phone are you getting? If it's a Samsung then use Smart Switch. It'll backup everything.

Most phones come with migration software that your carrier will run for you when you buy it. But make a real backup as well.

I have an Android folder in my documents. Connect your USB cable to your PC, tap "use for file transfer" on your phone and in Windows, drag the Phone folders into your Android folder. I have a lot (12GB) of music in my phone and it makes it easier to keep track of. This method will not migrate your settings to a new device but it is good insurance.

Install Profer driver, and you should enable the USB debugging when you connect your phone to your computer, go to the settings, the developer's option. If the problem persists, you can try using a tool Android Phone to PhoneTransfer to transfer files from your phone.this app can help you backup phone data on computer ,