Azio Levetron Mech5 ghosting issue

So I finally bought a mechanical keyboard. The Azio Levetron Mech5: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823839012

I do love the feel of the keys. It's very comfortable to type on, albeit a bit loud. But there is one major issue I have noticed - ghosting with certain keys. In most games that have a sprint ability, I have the button E programmed for it. This is where the issue comes in: the combination of A, W, E works just fine (sprinting forward and to the left). However, the combination of W, E, D (sprinting forward and to the right) does not work. This is a major issue for me in shooting games especially, like Battlefield 3, since I use the sprinting ability a lot. So my question is, is there any way to fix this shit? Or am I just stuck with it? I really don't want to have to reprogram the sprint button to something else, as I find E to be the most comfortable option.

Upon reading the reviews on NewEgg, it seems the Levetron has issues with it's keys. Many users reported that some stopped working entirely. :o

Try and contact AZiO about resolving the issue. Usually try updating the driver and using their software to reprogram keys. 

If that doesn't work, try asking them to send you a new keybiard. ;)