Awfully quiet here now

Anyone with half a brain knows bitcoin is a risky and unstable investment. It is the nature of such an investment. It was obvious that when bitcoin was trading at over $1000+ it was just a bubble that was going to burst and it did. Then with all the hacks and other stuff that has been going on it was going to fall further. Not really hard to see.

Tell that to people like RyTak who was guessing it would hit $1450 before going back down and putting his tax return into bitcoin....

Also, you say anybody with half a brain and that it wasn't hard to see, but there were PLENTY of people here back when it was valued around $1K who were sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "lalalaalalalalalalaalalala!" to any who would warn that the gains weren't sustainable and that it wasn't guaranteed the price would always rebound after a major correction.

You are trying to seek reconciliation from events that happened 20months ago. Good luck with that honestly.

Whether or not people heeded your words of warning you are looked down upon for screaming i told you so 20months later. get on with it.

lol, no one gives a fuck dude. lets talk about something else? whens' the last time you got laid?                                                                                                                                       

"Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes."

~George Santayana

you would do well to stop alluding to confrontation about irrelevant matters

and the second half of this thread is 'hey OP, we already know the bitterness of bitcoin, can you please stop taking credit for the forewarnings"

This is a very classy post, isn't it? Making a post screaming and waving your arms saying "I was right, I was right!" and calling out users who invested in bitcoin is ridiculous.

Do you really feel that you need that type of reassurance? That you did so well doubting bitcoin? 

Oh you did such a great job being skeptical. 

Please move on. This thread is over.