Autonomous Racing is here! (In Gran Turismo 4)

So, whilst playing through one of my favorite games of all time (Gran Turismo 4), I ran across the 24 Hour Endurance Race on the Nürburgring. This race is ridiculous, even on B-Spec mode, where the car essentially drives itself. Don't ask me why they added this to the game, I don't know.

So how do I get this done in an interesting way, other than just setting it up and forgetting about it? Stream it on Twitch, because why the hell not.

So here it is, the race of a lifetime, with a decent selection of music to play in the background. The stream will run until completion of the race.

I also stream other things like Overwatch, Skyrim, and stuff like that, so feel free to follow if you want to. Or don't.

1 Like

Love this game. Played through it again last spring on an emulator just to play with my T300RS and fell the nostalgia with better graphics on a modern LCD. But for the long endurance races I just put it in B-Spec and set the time to 3x in game and used the built in boost in the emulator to give it about 5-6X speed.
Raced a 40min stint myself first but if I want good racing the big tournament in professional races it the way to go with all the group C cars and a good challenge

1 Like

B-spec is no fun. The 24h is best enjoyed with 2 friends in A-spec, no pausing of the game allowed.

1 Like

I agree it's no fun, but I don't have a friend that wants to waste 12 hours of their life. And I don't wanna blow all of my time for gaming in a week to one race.