L1's Garage

Oh I thought you got the Saab that was a rebadged Impreza (05-06 only)

Hella horns are the answer

1 Like

I’ve always thought having fins to suck air out from under the body would be a good idea. Especially with ground effects. I’ve never run across such a rim, but haven’t looked either.

brb comparing horn sounds on youtube

Yea it would be pretty ironic calling that not-a-subaru, considering it’s a rebaged subaru

1 Like

Saabaru

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a C30, I might have to look at local pricing

3 Likes

This is my life now

• supertone
  • sharptone

0 voters

Personally I bought an “ah-ooga” horn…but I drive an old ford truck.

3 Likes

super tones are deafening irl because of the pitch.

that might be what im after

1 Like

They use them in rally for a reason. I mean look at this shit makes dirt come off his damn car

1 Like

They are so close to being just what I want, but the they gimped the engine compared to it’s bigger brothers. C30 has around 230hp (FWD) and the V70R has 300hp (AWD).

Before I go buying horns and front grilles (the stock chrome one is offensive) I’m going steam clean the engine so I can find the oil leak and get it repaired then clean the ever living fuck out of it.

Well it’s a much smaller car so it makes sense.

Normally I would agree, but they’re both the same engine for the most part (2.5L 5 cylinder). I wish they made a proper C30R with the monster 300hp engine, and maybe even AWD.

Did you find one that grabbed your attition?

If you keep your eyes peeled for an 09 or 2010 Focus RS you’ll get that Volvo 2.5L 5 cyl with the full 300hp in… well a little hatch.

Nah I came back down to reality

No Volvo for you? Dang. Someone need to get one so I can talk to them about them haha.

1 Like

Meet The ‘Roller Coaster From Hell,’ The Giant Drift Jump In Estonia

3 Likes

Much of the next week or so will be getting this poor, bashed-up little subie road-worthy and ready for inspection.

@soulfallen as far as you’re aware, does the Accessport’s tuning affect the emissions systems of the car at all? The last time this thing was inspected it passed the safety inspection but failed overall because the OBD returned a “Not Ready” response when they plugged it in for emissions testing. I know there’s a standard reset procedure to get it to test as “ready” but I don’t know if that’s affected by the tune. Any tips/suggestions?