L1's Garage

Yeah but the shitty part is sometimes you end up with a salvage title and have to get an inspection to put it back on the road even though all you did was change a trunk lid and a bumper.

Fuck those kinds of states.

6zhUIjg
Electric can be best wheel drive too.

3 Likes

Damn, that’s more even than I thought it would be.

1 Like

Didn’t see a 3 way tie coming…

2 Likes

I like how it arbitrarially puts AWD at 32%.

ADMEEEN ABOOSE!

2 Likes

just to break the tie… Im going to trade my versa in for something rwd … maybe a pickup?

2 Likes

Look at that…4wd is in 2nd place with 16 voters total!
bwahahaha

3 Likes

On the subject of working on my vehicle…
A couple days ago my 1997 f150 decided the passenger door wasn’t going to unlock any more; manual lock. After repeatedly trying to get in the passenger side of the truck to grab a tool or something when at the jobsite, I decided to take a look today. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get the panel off. The problem was a previous install of a remote lock/unlock had seized in the locked position. I don’t have the remote.
I disconnected the rod from the factory stuff and all is good again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t need an inspection I don’t think, but the salvage title, and the cost of fixing it is prohibitive.
I’m looking at getting a 335i

I dont know how it is everywhere but here you get the inspection so you can get a rebuilt title otherwise you cant put it on the road period.

335i is that twin turbo thing right?

Changed my vote just to shit on you.

Twin Turbo Straight 6

1 Like

Still slower than a supra.

And a SOHC civic once the VTEC kicks in

1 Like

VTEC! YOOOO

1 Like

how many VTECs does your car have?

Uh, it’s a mercedes, or a mazda, so none?

SLOW

1 Like

My Volvo has half of it. VVT.

I would honestly like a volvo, but the AWD sedans are uncommon for some reason here, and the ones I can find are too expensive.

1 Like