L1's Garage

Soooooo…

Time for stacks?

1 Like

screams through multiple dimensions

no.

my exhaust is broken…

searching for parts has lead me to some sketchy places.
http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/toypup.html?fbclid=IwAR20mg-fDa2lGBPd-LtIjsu_eAEwjENGieWEFIcPEtaNpkWUe6YG9ZqVx6E

twinsies!

2 Likes

EV driver: uhhh… What’s an exhaust?

Just think, some kids of tomorrow are likely to say that seriously…

Edit: lol, now that I think about it, I’m sure there are plenty of kids that already say that seriously. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have to admit that this is far more sketchy than I would have thought.

4 Likes

New “watch later” content. Thanks.

1 Like

Dat gated shifter doe.

Good on that guy for having the brass ones to dive that thing like that.

No problem, but it’ll probably put a damper on your desire to get an EV.
Still though, it’s something that I feel needs to be understood for anyone with an EV or looking to get one.

It’s fucking lithium, sketchium was next in line for the name

1 Like

this’ll prolly put a damper on gettin one of those gasoline automobiles

oh wait we all have one already. shit.
4 Likes

Yeah, just watched it. I get it and yeah, it’s kinda freaky, but it’s not like it’s a surprise. Highly dense energy storage is volatile.

I expected the intense flames that you can’t put out, but I never even considered them turning into flying shrapnel. Guess if I would have thought about it, it would make sense.

This is actually tame its been designed to have little bottle rockets vs a bunker buster bomb.

1 Like

One

tenor%20(1)

3 Likes

“that guy” is Chris Harris, he’s been paid to drive other people’s cars very fast for a long time :smiley:

This is possibly THE BEST VIDEO ON THE INTERNET for example

He’s been recruited to try and save the UK version of top gear. He’s one of the best motoring journos ever imho.

3 Likes

IDK man, I have a hard time listening to Chris Harris. Something about him just bugs me.

Great footage, but his voice kinda makes me want to mute the video.

The F40 is in my top 5 favorite cars for sure.

1 Like

I hate listening to any professional car personality it’s nothing but the same rehashed BS would rather watch Joe Blow youtubers in their garages.

3 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2 Likes