L1's Garage

Time for some jb weld

If I could get my wife to join the forum that’d be one more (although it’s developing holes due to road salt).

Congratulations man!

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better!

And it sounds like you made it home as well!

1 Like

Eh, honestly, I was going to upgrade the radiator to handle the extra heat from the turbo (when that goes in) so I’ll just buy an upgraded one and call it done.

Yea. This is on my third day being home now. Friends and family have really shuffled things around to work me into the schedule. Small things like take a long lunch at work on wedsndays to come have it with me and bring me food. Things are pretty alright. Looks like 4 months before i can even consider putting weight on that leg.

1 Like

Dude, that’s the best. :smiley:

I’m sorry to hear about the long recovery time, but at least you can keep the leg.

Take it easy bro.
Good thing you got peeps to help you.

It has been 1,5 years since my accident and 5 months since the last(and hopefully final) surgery.
Never thought my foot was gonna heal but I’m getting there.

Just take it slow and don’t get impatient.

Wife hit deer this morning…

messed up the bumper and driver door. Cant roll down window or open the door.

Did u get to keep the deer though?

1 Like

by the time I got there, I didnt see the deer laying close by. It might have been about 1/4 mile before where she stopped, but it was dark out and I wasnt going looking for it.

1 Like

So the color of my gauge cluster is determined by these little rubber sleeves that go over the bulbs. Thinking of changing colors. I dunno what though what so you guys think would look cool?

1 Like

Black.

2 Likes

Go red. Everything looks better red!

Also, then you can say you are constantly redlining.

1 Like

Redling = redlining + idling :smirk:

1 Like

Go away. Shoo.

1 Like

You shut up sir.

2 Likes

Red/Blue

1 Like

Look, I’m not saying you should try black, but once you go black, you never go back.

1 Like

I was thinking blue since my interior is pale blue might compliment well having a vibrant blue. But the radio is also red so idk